World Spider-Man in July

Doc Ock said:
.God the more pics I see of that new Spidey suit,the more I dislike it.

Am I the only guy who instinctively checks for Hockey scores and football schedules everytime I look at that SSM #28 Cover?....you guys know what I'm talking about!!

FRNDSM010_col.jpg

What in the **** Hobgoblin is that?

Not sure if every book looks great, heh.
But Im looking forward to the further continuation of the Feral storyline, though Medina's absence sucks.
And Spidey 2211!!! that rules.

Notice Ringo has drawn his version of Romita SR. classic covers.

Oh yeah, thought that looked familar, ASM#122 of course...

And I think Ringo drew a revised rendition of ASM #39 for FNS #9.

Cool, look forward to that.
I'm assuming he is back on inside pencils for this arc?

Wow with the exception of Sensational every book I'm buying in July looks awesome

Ultimate Clonesaga has me extremly pumped
Civil War seems to be restoring my faith in Marvel
No More New Avengers!!! :up: :up: :up:
Daredevil and Deadpool!!
Quicksilver in 'Factor!!!
104 pages of Spider Girl plus an extra mini!!!!

Citizen_Kaine said:
Wow with the exception of Sensational every book I'm buying in July looks awesome

Civil War seems to be restoring my faith in Marvel
No More New Avengers!!! :up: :up: :up:
Daredevil and Deadpool!!
Quicksilver in 'Factor!!!
104 pages of Spider Girl plus an extra mini!!!!

HECK YEAH! Sounds bloody awesome. I'm planning to pick up the Daredevil/Deadpool annual now. :up:

Citizen_Kaine said:

Do you suppose we'll see some form of an Ultimate Kaine?

imdaly said:
Do you suppose we'll see some form of an Ultimate Kaine?
My personal guess, and this is what I've thought for a while, is that this will be Ultimizing the original clone arc from around ASM #141-151.

tom123 said:
My personal guess, and this is what I've thought for a while, is that this will be Ultimizing the original clone arc from around ASM #141-151.

Does Bendis ever come up with new ideas in this book besides "Geldohf" (or whatever the hell his name was)?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Themanofbat said:
Does Bendis ever come up with new ideas in this book besides "Geldohf" (or whatever the hell his name was)?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You question the mighty Bendis?:eek: Me too, he doesn't have an original idea in his head.

Citizen_Kaine said:
CIVWARFL004_FLCOV.jpg

CIVIL WAR: FRONT LINE #3 & 4 (OF 10)
Written by PAUL JENKINS
Penciled by RAMON BACHS & STEVE LIEBER
Cover by JOHN WATSON
“Embedded” - Civil War has ignited across the Marvel Universe! Embedded reporters Sally Floyd and Ben Urich are driven into the heart of battle—a battle in which a hero will fall. Their investigations will take Sally into the heart of Captain America’s resistance, while Urich is about to get reacquainted with a certain green friend...

Yessssssss!!!!!! :gg: :bomb:

Galactus said:
FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #10
Written by PETER DAVID
Pencils & Cover by MICHAEL WIERINGO
“JUMPING THE TRACKS”
What possible hope does Spider-Man have against the Hobgoblin from the future? Here is a foe that is advanced in every possible way, an evolved machination of evil with the technology to not only destroy something but to completely erase it from history. The web-slinging wonder will need a little help from his friends for this one, and who better to recruit than the Spider-Man from the year 2211? And if that’s not enough to get your webs in a bunch, look out for an earth-shaking reunion that’s taken nearly 45 years of Marvel Comics to finally unveil! Part 3 (of 3).
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
FRNDSM010_col.jpg

(Oh no, not that damn bridge again)

Nooooooooo!!!! :( :(

What the f**k is that? Hobgoblin looks like Alien screwed a power ranger. :gg:

Could some please explain to me why Spider-Man from 2211 has 6 arms (as well as a rather hideous costume), yet it's Hobgoblin that sucks because of some green armor and a weird helmet? :o

They could have atleast made Hobby2211 have Hobby colors rarther than GG's.
However since Medina is departing SSM, FNSM#8 is the book I will most be looking foward to in July.

Doc Ock said:
The futuristic Hobgoblin looks ridiculous IMO.USM looks good.I have zero interest in this civil war business.God the more pics I see of that new Spidey suit,the more I dislike it.

Yup...that Hobgoblin looks rather stupid.

Civil War has my interest...for now.

As for the Iron Spidey suit....it gets uglier the more I see it. Every issue I see That suit is one less issue I see the Red & Blues....:( :mad:

FRNDSM010_col.jpg

First off, since he's wearing his color scheme shouldn't this be Green Goblin 2211?

But anyway, this cover makes it clear why Marvel needs to stop redesigning Spidey and his foes- because these look ridiculous.

And another thing with the Ironspidey suit. The orginal could generate a number of moods. It could create a feeling of mystery, humor and straight-up coolness. Not this clunker. It always looks the same, and that's silly.

Well I guess different artists could draw it differently, make the eyes narrower sometimes, alter the spider? designs on his chest and back.
But I would not really care if they did since it is the wrost Spidey costume everTM.

Dragon said:
First off, since he's wearing his color scheme shouldn't this be Green Goblin 2211?

As I understand it, there's supposed to be some motif from 2099 that the people of the future get details mixed up or confused.

I'm just really pumped to see them again. They had the one crossover years ago, and that was it! But it was a damn fine book, even if the costumes are wonky.

The thing that really surprises me which I haven't seen brought up to much is the side Spidey is at least starting out on for Civil War. He's remaining loyal to Iron Man... so? Identity? Revealed?

That Hobgoblin looks like it came out of one of the Alien movies.

Hmmm, the Hobgoblin design does look a little off.

spideylover89 said:
What the f**k is that? Hobgoblin looks like Alien screwed a power ranger. :gg:
HA! You're right!

I don't think this sounds good at all... "OTHER" Spider-men?! You mean people who imitate Peter, or his genes passed on through progeny? Because, I'm not only not buying, I'm radically opposed to the "in every generation one is chosen" concept being connected to Peter... so what's the explaination? And it better NOT involve a blasted spider-god! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"