The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man Reboot Shot On Digital

260mill part 3
140mill part 1

80mill reboot.

between these new cameras and a music video director I'm sure this next film will look alot better than that dark man raimi approach to the visuals or the previous films.

This is awesome news! I like how he just raves about how good the footage looked from yesterday.

He could say he was pleased... it looked good... it was fine... he's satisfied...

But he sounds pretty ecstatic.

Well, what's he supposed to say? He isn't going to say it looked horrible if it did.
True, but still. It's cool to hear about how filming is going. And like Speter said, he sounds very ecstatic. If it looked average, he wouldn't have spoke so highly of it.

Last edited:
Sure would like to still pic real soon

This is awesome news! I like how he just raves about how good the footage looked from yesterday.
Yeah, that was cool to see.

I also liked what he said about this:

I can tell you without these cameras it would be impossible to move a 3D rig in the ways that THIS story demands, if Jim and the crew hadn't made these cameras available to us I don't think we could have shot this movie the way our director envisioned it in 3D.

It sounds cool. I'm digging the sound of this. They seemed to have shot some action scenes possibly? Maybe just simple swining scenes with rigs? They wouldn't have shot it in 3D if they didn't.

Well, we knew they were filming in 3D for a long time. I don't see why this is a surprise.

I'm sure the budget will be bigger than 80 mil since they had chopped Ghost Rider:Spirit of Vengeance's budget down to put more money into this reboot and Men In Black 3

there hasn't been a confirmation of 80m but even if they were

maguire
dunst
raimi

are no longer with huge salaries.
sony knows it has to bring its 'A-game' with the movie being released so close to avenger, star trek and batman 3.

on the subject of the 3D camera I hope the cameras are as good as the cameras in avatar and not just a cheap option.

Exactly! Sony were able to get away with the crap they put out with in the past but this era for the most part have upped their game and there's no way with the level of competition in 2012 spidey can swing in half assed.

Just found this interesting article...

James Cameron mentors Spider-Man

Will guide director Webb in the art of 3D

It seems when Jim Cameron isn’t making the worlds biggest films, he’s helping others who are trying to make their own.

It’s been confirmed that Cameron will be mentoring new Spider-Man director Marc Webb, who's desperate to shoot in 3D using Avatar’s groundbreaking technology.

And who better to have helping than the man himself – the creator of the jaw-dropping new technology.

Cameron's involvement may be down to his concern of recent superhero films…

‘I think Hollywood's in a bit of a rut. They've done the good ones and they're starting to get down to the second and third tier of superheroes’, says Cameron.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/james-cameron-mentors-spider-man

I dont care about the 3d, what I do care about are the CG effects in general for this movie and with all this going on, I'm pretty optimistic at how awesome the CG effects will turn out.

The comic book was not 3d so I think the movie should be faithful to the comic book and be 2d too :o:o:o

The comic book was not 3d so I think the movie should be faithful to the comic book and be 2d too :o:o:o

Evolution, part of life. If done well, and with the aid of Cameron, this could potentially be a great 3D film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"