Far From Home Spider-Man Sequel General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feige says that the villain of Homecoming's sequel "will play... nicely" into Peter Parker's global travels throughout the film.

Who asked him about the villain? Source?

Or maybe Mysterio is making all of these illusions to make Spidey think he's going global....

They didn't suggest him as either the main or side villain. For all we know, it could easily be a minor role, were he to actually be in the film.

Who asked him about the villain? Source?

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...pider-man-2-goes-global-with-villain-to-match

We couldn’t get Feige to reveal which member of Spidey’s rogues gallery will step up to the plate next, but he did say, “We've chosen a villain, and I think the story line is fairly impacted by the locations we go to. We love the notion of taking Spider-Man to places around the world that we haven't seen him in before. And we have a villain who I think will play into that nicely.”

The global stuff could be interesting. I just hope it feels natural to the story and doesn't feel like a movie designed for a different character.

On a side note: I was just thinking about how in the movie world, this Spider-Man will have been active as a hero longer than our previous two incarnations. Really hope the character reflects that in this movie.

A villain that plays into an international setting certainly points to Kraven or Chameleon. Perhaps both.

Feige says that the villain of Homecoming's sequel "will play... nicely" into Peter Parker's global travels throughout the film.

Kraven, Chameleon, the Maggia, Silver Sable and the Wild Pack, and Morbius are all examples that come to mind there.

Any guesses as to when we might get casting news regarding villains/supporting cast? They start filming in July....

Sony is starting their CinemaCon panel now. Doubt we’ll get sequel news due to INFINITY but we’ll see.

Holland is at the INFINITY premiere so let’s see if they fly him to Vegas like they did from the CIVIL WAR premiere lol.

Sony is starting their CinemaCon panel now. Doubt we’ll get sequel news due to INFINITY but we’ll see.

Holland is at the INFINITY premiere so let’s see if they fly him to Vegas like they did from the CIVIL WAR premiere lol.
Didn't they reveal the Homecoming title two years ago?

Any guesses as to when we might get casting news regarding villains/supporting cast? They start filming in July....

I'd guess real soon. I mean, if Damon would have agreed to it I'd imagine we would've heard that a couple weeks ago.

Sony just announced the title for Goosebumps 2. I'm guessing Spider-Man 2's will be announced

Welp. No title announcement. Guess they’re keeping hush until INFINITY WAR is released. Maybe at Comic Con most likely.

I mean I assume we'll get more news soon but it feels like it's taking longer this time than with Homecoming. By this time in 2016 we had a title, a the main villain cast, and one of the female leads. I wonder why it's slower this time.

I mean I assume we'll get more news soon but it feels like it's taking longer this time than with Homecoming. By this time in 2016 we had a title, a the main villain cast, and one of the female leads. I wonder why it's slower this time.

To not take away from INFINITY WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"