Spider-man vs Superman

Superman!!!..He'll keep spidey in the air so he won't websling anywhere

Superman!!!..He'll keep spidey in the air so he won't websling anywhere

Spider-man could give Superman a punch in the balls like he did the Hulk and Supes would just laugh it off.

blind_fury said:
Spider-man could give Superman a punch in the balls like he did the Hulk and Supes would just laugh it off.

thats what you call balls of steel :supes:

hahahaha ah i just couldent help myself

unstoppable said:
well ya can but you'd have to jump really high

It wasn't like a hurricane, it was a small "air blast". Spidey even have the Spider sense "squigglies" around his head and he still got hit. By Superman.

And if I were to believe your last comment: You can dodge a hurricane by jumping high enough, but Spidey didn't ergo Spidey didn't dodge it which means he can't dodge anything. Thank you!:D

haha, lol, now this is funny, putting spiderman against superman is like a mouse trying to fight a cat. then again there are a few people who wont get off spideys dick long enough to realize there is now way in hell he could win. it is funny though, this thread was good for a laugh.

hmm im suprised that i havent been attacked yet by rabid spiderman fanboys. well im sure it will start soon enough.:supes: wins no contest

I noticed that you never actually said what kind of contest they would be going against eachother.

Don't worry I'll think of somthing.

Pole Dancing: Spider-Man wins. Sorry Clark Peter is just more limber.

Mommy fight: Sorry Ma Kent you just don't stand a chance against somone from Queens who can take away Logan's beer away and live.:spidey:

Falling woman saving:This one goes to Clark for the better track record.:supes:
Hair care: And the winner is the spit curl.:supes:

Sexy wife battle: MJ is hotter. But Lois would kick her ass.:supes:

Fertility:Supes closest thing to offspring is a boy created by merging his DNA with Lex Luthor. Eww. Peter has actually conceived with a woman and though the baby may be dead in the regular U she even has a brother in her own U.Winner Peter

Best Eyes::supes:

Best Butt::spidey:

Best Costume::spidey:

Black Jack: tie. X-Ray vision and Spider-sense make it impossible for either of them to lose.

thor87 said:
hmm im suprised that i havent been attacked yet by rabid spiderman fanboys. well im sure it will start soon enough.:supes: wins no contest

That's because Spider-Man's rabid fanboys are...

A) Over this thread because it was just recently bumped from several years ago
B) The ones who instigated this thread as a joke
C) Emotionally exhausted into apathy over all the **** Marvel's dumped on him these past few years.

These battles are so ******ed its borderline funny. However, if one wants to indulge in a more profound perspective as to how the fight could go, its easy to declare both fighters as the winner.

Yes, some people WILL always vote for their favorite. You can see that just by the results on this poll. If people were voting with their head instead of their heart, it would be more like 90 percent to 10 percent for superman. So you have proved JINoside's point.

I voted for Supes. In a brawl.

But if you meant who is more likable, who is more interesting and who can I relate to better, I'd have to pick Peter Parker. Period. Hmmm. Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers. Nevermind. No one gets me ...

Superman Would Kill Spiderman Whith His Laser Eyes And Superhuman Strength And Spiderman Would Die

littleredhat said:
I noticed that you never actually said what kind of contest they would be going against eachother.

Don't worry I'll think of somthing.

Pole Dancing: Spider-Man wins. Sorry Clark Peter is just more limber.

Mommy fight: Sorry Ma Kent you just don't stand a chance against somone from Queens who can take away Logan's beer away and live.:spidey:

Falling woman saving:This one goes to Clark for the better track record.

Hair care: And the winner is the spit curl.:supes:

Sexy wife battle: MJ is hotter. But Lois would kick her ass.:supes:

Fertility:Supes closest thing to offspring is a boy created by merging his DNA with Lex Luthor. Eww. Peter has actually conceived with a woman and though the baby may be dead in the regular U she even has a brother in her own U.Winner Peter

Best Eyes::supes:

Best Butt::spidey:

Best Costume::spidey:

Black Jack: tie. X-Ray vision and Spider-sense make it impossible for either of them to lose.

Dude, that was brilliantly funny. Especially the Black Jack part!
too bad you probably won't read of my appreciation...

But to continue in the same vein, Best Sense of Humor: Spidey.:spidey:

Superman wins, unless Pete can formulate some Kryptonite webbing, or call Doctor Strange for help.

Good lord, people, enough with the Kryptonite webbing. Have you thought about how the f*** he would even be able to use it without getting getting incinerated from miles away?

Crap, this thread is still around? I am going to try and attempt to kill this thread by saying Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris won't kill the thread, but it will make it a lot lamer.

I rather vote for Bush than vote for Superman, this guy is so overrated he makes Spiderman look underrated

Fred_Fury said:
Superman Would Kill Spiderman Whith His Laser Eyes And Superhuman Strength And Spiderman Would Die
they're not lasers they're beams of heat

Man, Vs. threads are like fire to the newb moths!

No one even specified what we were voting on. So I voted based on character. Spidey wins. He's more real than someone endowed with every power known to man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"