World Spider Sense Stimulators

Elxiah

Civilian
Reaction score
Development of something that would be stimulated by your senses to give you spider sense.

yeah, I saw tat. But Ive been thinking for a while, (and don't think that I'm a mad scientist) but what about if we put a bunch of this tech we could make to emulate different powers into one suit? Even I admit it, I'm insane.

Actually, that is part of the premise of the Spider-Man film I am in the process of producing. But I plan to put all my gadgets into one suit for myself. Don't think of yourself as a mad scientist... think of yourself as someone no one understands yet.

Thats what most lunatics have said about themselves
:ikyn

cool ideas i would be like iron spider with like rocket boots or jetpack with a web shooter i have and to replace spider sense an invistbility cloak. or would that be more like batman beyond?

so here are the things we would have to have to have spider powers: web shooters,super strength,ability to climb walls,spider sence,(i hope we can get a venom blast)

so here are the things we would have to have to have spider powers: web shooters,super strength,ability to climb walls,spider sence,(i hope we can get a venom blast)

Actually, I think that for this thread we should stick to spider sense. I'm thinking of having one about combining them, but we don't really have enough of this stuff down yet for that. If your looking for wall crawling, check out the thread on products I started. Web shooters, as you already know, are being worked on, and for strength, try deer antler velvet.
"It really works! Its so effective, that they've banned it from all sports leagues as a performance enhancing substance. Be one of the first to try it as a tester, and we'll PAY you! Just record what it does to you!"
LOL just heard that on the radio a few seconds ago!

BTW the deer antler thing was a joke in case you get any ideas. It was made to add a finish to the antlers of deer that are used for decorations. AND IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY!!!

as the post says elxiah the basic parts would be:

1) Sensors (which will indicate danger)
2) circuit (it will link the sensors)
3) Alarm system, as for this i was thinking of a small headphone in one of your ears, which could make a little sound when the sensors catches something.
4) Power plant, well this is obviously for all the parts (micro-controller, sensor, some kind of alarm).

So i think those are the simple parts as for the quantity of the sensors they should be strategically put on the suit for all directions (back, legs, head, both right and left ribs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"