Guy Gardner's "Take My Figs....please" thread

From that short list you gave me, nothing. There's a couple of Kennedy's and the series 4 Orton's and Angle's.

So I guess if if came right down to it, I could buy my own Orton up here.

Though Kennedy for that Angle would work.

Kennedy for Angle and all black Angle (DA4) for Orton?? I completely forgot about DA4 Angle.

Of all the screamin heads they gave to guys they gave him the most regular face of them all. They shoulda gave us the crazy Angle face showing off the mouthguard.

:(

I'll definitely do Kennedy for Angle....but I have to think about the DA4 Angle for Orton. Give me a couple of days to ponder it?

But I'm off to bed now, later brosef

Thats cool bro. There's 2 black DA4 Angle's at my Target anyway. Thats why I didn't mention him before, because I can get him eventually.

Plus I want a RKO so that works. Kennedy for the Angle then.

So is my DA3-pack Angle for your DA4 Kennedy not a deal anymore?? If so I need to know because I can by a Kennedy around here. Its no big deal at all.

If you can get Kennedy around there, I think it might work better. I know we had a tentative deal in place and I feel bad about backing out on it, but I just bought x-mas gifts for my girlfriend and family and at the moment I can't really spare anything for Kennedy for a couple of weeks until I catch up.

It's entirely plausible that in the near future I may be able to find something else you need for that Angle, though. As a chance to make good on this deal.

Actually bro the Angle grew on me and I like it more than the regular black DA one. This actually worked out for the better IMO. Its totally cool though. Thanks for letting me know, I was already gonna ask for your address to send it.

Very cool...a small crisis averted then.

I'm off to bed, catch ya brosef

*UPDATED* removed ML variant Cyclops, Astonishing Wolverine and Green Goblin from haves

Yeah, I got it and the profigs Dusty Rhodes from my girlfriend for Christmas along with the K-Mart Real Scale Ring.

I currently have a 7-man battle royal in it, and when I finally get Hogan and the Rock, I can have a Survivor Series setup with Legends vs. Current Superstars.

also *UPDATED* to add DA Hogan and Rock to wants

Sweet!!! Thats damn cool bro, does profigs still have BATB Hogans left??

Not sure if I mentioned it to you before but I got the RSR with the blue steel cage. Sweet ass deal too, it was the last one left at KB for $45 and they barely started the $20 off everything sale so it dropped to about $36 and then I had a $10 gift card that I got at KB on Black friday because I spent over $100 in toys. So it came out to just a shade over $25-26.

YEah, it is pretty cool with the ring but even without it I woulda paid the $25-30. Its a damn cool ring, even with DA figures. Also got CSDA Stone Cold and Rock from my homie Saint553 from here.

I want that Hogan, but I'll probably get another one or two figs to ease the shipping.

I honestly barely even remember work....Tee hee...

Work Free since Nov 10th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"