Sequels Spiderman 4, what kind of scenes do you want to see most leastly?

UltimateJustin

The Hype's Black Purist
Reaction score
Would you want Spiderman 4 to have a scene where Peter Parker attends a political speech, but then has to leave because he gets hungry?

This thread sounded like a good idea but if the thread starter is going to approach this in such a dukee-like way I propose that this thread be...

CLOSED

This thread sounded like a good idea but if the thread starter is going to approach this in such a dukee-like way I propose that this thread be...

CLOSED

I'll give it a shot. I'm going to post 3 scenes instead of one.

1)I have no interest in seeing Peter's unmasked while fighting the villian.....secretly or out in public.

2)I have no interest in Spidey having to save MJ.....AGAIN.

3)I have no interest in any montages with Peter walking down the street acting goofy (ex: the raindrop sequence in Spidey 2, or the Spidey bugaloo in spidey 3.

Who's next?

Anything R-rated, less family friendly stuff. Anything that offends soccer moms and their happy-go-lucky young offsprings. So the movie can inject adult oriented dialogue and situations, without focusing least on the selling of merchandising to bastard children. I wouldn't mind seeing Kraven's Last Hunt as a blueprint with The Lizard as the main villain in SM4. In short, a movie with balls big enough to break concrete. :cool:

I would love to see a scene where Peter opens the door to Dr. Connor's office and sees that it's a mess. I would also love to see Peter and Aunt May have an emotional chat. Another scene I would love to see is Peter and MJ get married. I would love for it to be a church, but I also would love for it to be on a hill top.

I have more scenes that I want to see, which I will post later.

But...that's not the point of the thread. Quite the opposite, actually.

But...that's not the point of the thread. Quite the opposite, actually.

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking. This is a thread about what you DON'T want to see.

Although a thread about what you do want to see would be much better and to the point.

I don't want to see Kraven and the Lizard in the same film.

Actually, I don't want to see Kraven period.
Whenever he shows up, it's always jungle-like. The comic or show or w/e feels less like Spider-Man and more like a vicious episode of Jack Hannah.

I suppose I have things I don't want to see more than specific possible scenes. Villains who shouldn't be done, and such.
(Mysterio. Bleh.)

I don't want to see anymore Peter/MJ drama unless it's a "You're spending too much as Spider-Man" line, since that more or less was right in the comics. I think it was soon before she said she was preggers. Once they were in their relationship and the secret was out, they were married, the drama tended to relate to their villains more than they did marriage issues, tho some did occur. (MJ smoking?!? GASP!)

Rather than having MJ being present in every. single. final battle, I'd make the threats occur in their home. Nothing would've said Harry Osborn like an exploding Spidey stuffed with tissue paper. I want to see MJ and Peter driven paranoid by a plotting villain. SM3 almost did this, but I want more.

I want to see Aunt May find out. I did like it in the comics when she did, it was done fairly well. I'd wait just a bit longer though.

There's lots they should and shouldn't do. We'll just have to wait and see.

-Vaportrail

Pregnant.

See, sometimes when a man and a woman really love each other, and they want to celebrate that love....

-Vaportrail

Does a man and a woman make up words and expect people to understand what the bad place they're talking about?

Never heard the slang myself.

If we are gonna do serious stuff in this thread, MJ getting kidnapped. 3 times is enough I think.

Never heard the slang myself.
Well, then you're okay. It's generally an uneducated/lower class way of softening the blow by not using the actual word.

My g/f worked at this one McDonald's where there was quite a bit of... well, yeah. That's about all there is. The word came up.

Let's not have a scene where someone has to say the word "preggers". I vouch for that. It was kinda cute in "A Lost Hope" though.

-Vaportrail

I dont want to see a scene of things that were one way but changed going back to the way they were. Like in Spidey 2 when he was like "I dont have to be Spidermans anynmore, MJ, we can be cool" and then next scene he was like "oh yeah, I forgot I do have to do that thing I thought I didnt ahve to do". It made sense in the story I just dont want so see something so COMPLICATED. How about he just fights aliens a la ID4/GUNHED/B.A.D.

i don't want to see another dead villain or another being let go scott free...

i don't want to see another dead villain or another being let go scott free...
I'd rather see the villain die if it made sense like the original GG or even NG. I didnt think killing off villains would bother this franchise cause Spider does have about five good ones, but if when they killed Venom it was like "hey, we dont have anything else for you in this movie to do you.. you exploded." It would have been better if Harry dies, Marko goes on and Eddie goes to jail in the end (assuming that they had to have it with Sandman getting away scott free). I think that would have represented Eddie as the Peter who made the wrong choices and having to deal with the consequences better than having him just die after fifteen minutes of running around as Venom.

No more Peter crying, dancing, or unmasking himself. Who in NY doesn't know hes spiderman at this point?

No more Peter crying, dancing, or unmasking himself. Who in NY doesn't know hes spiderman at this point?

Well the un-masking, I kinda get, to show that Spider-Man is human(although by the third movie, it did get old, lol), but for the dancing and crying, Sam Raimi should've realized that no one would like The Amazing Spider-Man doing any of those things...imagine number four, Raimi will have him do both at the same time :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"