Sequels Spiderman 4, what kind of scenes do you want to see most leastly?

Less crying/melodrama, MJ in danger again and all major fights happen with Peter masked. Now I wouldn't neccessarily be opposed if it pays of the catharsis of the story's resolution for Connors to find out it is Peter who saved him after the final battle...but otherwise leave the mask on. Other than that, relaly keep MJ out of danger. And I'm all for emotional drama but keep the tear ducts dry on Peter and MJ (now Martha or Billy Connors crying, I understand).

I love the crying, it centers my soul, and my soul is cold.

I'll give it a shot. I'm going to post 3 scenes instead of one.

1)I have no interest in seeing Peter's unmasked while fighting the villian.....secretly or out in public.

2)I have no interest in Spidey having to save MJ.....AGAIN.

3)I have no interest in any montages with Peter walking down the street acting goofy (ex: the raindrop sequence in Spidey 2, or the Spidey bugaloo in spidey 3.

Who's next?

I agree with all 3 of Eye Doc's picks. I want less scenes with MJ or at least have her less *****y and whiny. Throughout 95% of Spider-Man 3 it felt like she was on her period the whole damn time. Either take the stick out of her ass and make her like the comics, where she's way more fun loving as well as being the one that cheers up Parker...not the other way around.

In Spider-Man 4, the kind of scenes I want to see the most leastly...least;

- MJ being taken hostage by a villain.
- Spider-Man being unmasked.
- Thrusting of the pelvis, and dancing in general.
- The consumption of chocolate cake and/or cookies.
- Villain(s) being killed.

I wouldn't remove the dancing either, it's the dancing that gives me a chance to dangle my boney fingers and snap these crusty corns of mine.

What do you mean? Like Spider-Man shooting webbing from his nipples? Or spiders?

Things I don't want to see:

-MJ being held hostage by the villain(s).

-Don't want to see the villains always turn good in the end,because in real life that doesn't always happen.

-Spidey being unmasked/and his costume being ripped(You don't need to do it,like when spidey fought Doc Ock in SM2 during the bank scene,spidey didn't get his mask or costume torn at all,or had his mask taken off,and it was so much better).

-Villains being connected to Peter,they don't need it,because they will be connected to spidey when he tries to stop them.

-I don't want to see the action fight scenes end right when they just started a few seconds ago(like in SM3 Sandman vs spidey on armor truck,black spidey vs Sandman in underground subway).

-I don't want to see chocolate cake/cookie girl give Peter anymore food,what's next a pie in SM4,some ice cream in SM5.

-I don't want any huge wasted scenes that spidey is in that wastes screen time (like the crane scene in SM3)that can be used on character development or used in action scenes that has spidey fighting a villain.

-I don't want to see any love triangles.

-No dancing/or singing scenes(Unless Peter and MJ are slow dancing together,and a professional singer is the one doing the singing).

-Don't want to see useless characters introduced (like Gwen in SM3)that only takes away precious screentime from the movie that can actually be used to improve on other better characters(like Brock or Flint in SM3).

-Don't want to see Peter's college only show up for a few seconds,needs to have more longer scenes there.

-We don't need to see clips from the paper or hear about how spidey has taken out thugs,we need to actually see these things happen.

I can agree with the mask...enough of that already. As far as the costume getting tattered or ripped I don't mind in the final battle because it shows a very intense fight scene between him and the villains.

You're pretty much going to see all of the above in SM4.

Until someone comes in and decides to distance themselves and try different things from Raimi you probably will.

In Spider-Man 4, the kind of scenes I want to see the most leastly...least;

- MJ being taken hostage by a villain.
- Spider-Man being unmasked.
- Thrusting of the pelvis, and dancing in general.
- The consumption of chocolate cake and/or cookies.
- Villain(s) being killed.

I`m sorry, I can`t help myself from laughing at your 4`th pick! That would make me laugh my guts out, and if that pick does happen, it would sound like this

Spidey: I don`t want to fight you!

Aunt May: Cookies?

Spidey: Hang on villian dude.

Spidey:with nuts?

May: yes

Spidey: Oh goody! *eats cookie*.

Spidey: Go ahead villian dude.

No villains that last five minutes.

No villains that decide to be good at the end, they're called villains for a reason.

No villains created from Sam Raimi, stick to villains that were created in the comics only.

^what villlain did Raimi create, that wasn't in the comics?

or are you just saying that in general, that you wouldn't want him to creat one

....NEW GOBLIN.

Duh.

that's who I figured you were talking about, but, he wasn't exactly a new (created only for the movie) character, I mean, Harry did become the GG2 in the comics, sure they took the characters look in a new direction, and never offically called him the Green Goblin, but, still

it was more of a reinvention of an existing character

that's who I figured you were talking about, but, he wasn't exactly a new (created only for the movie) character, I mean, Harry did become the GG2 in the comics, sure they took the characters look in a new direction, and never offically called him the Green Goblin, but, still

it was more of a reinvention of an existing character

Wasn't a very good re-invention...yah, I can see how they created him to be more of a "black knight" to settle the score of his father's death, but I would've rather see a upgraded Green Goblin...Harry in a new kind of GG suit, a green armor suit, possibly with more purple, or a purple cloak around him, to keep that "ninja" feeling that Raimi wanted to go for...but just to have a New Goblin in this movie that was never a villain in the comics, I just didn't like. If Sam Raimi wanted to do a comic-book adaptation movie, then he should only stick with villains that were created in the comics...it's not as bad as the Bane who was just a lackey for Poison Ivy in Batman & Robin, but, it was still just as bad when he was a villain...in the end, when he helped Spider-Man, I didn't mind him being the New Goblin because him helping Pete in that way was something new, especially with Venom killing him and not the gas...I don't know, the only things they kept closely with the comics was Flint Marko turning into Sandman(but yet they didn't have his name William Baker) and they had Eddie turn into Venom, everything else, Sam Raimi created for this movie and that's what made this movie so awful. Even Dr. Connors profession was ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"