Sequels What do you REALLY think about spiderman 4?

If the same care is taken with a fourth film that has been taken with Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 (and one can only hope at the point) Spider-Man 3, I think there will be definate room for a fourth entry in the series.

With Doctor Connors featuring in 2 of the Spidey films it seems only natural that there should be some payoff with a Lizard storyline. And with the pre-existing relationship between Peter and Conners, to have that come through in the Lizard and Spidey confrontation, you would have the great human story that that is required for Peter.

Place Kraven The Hunter in as a threat to both Peter and Dr. Connors. If Peter and MJ turn out alright by the end of the 3rd film, a 4th could focus their relationship on the wedding and the stresses that are put on them by Peter's continued adventures as Spider-Man...

I would actually prefer a Lizard/Kraven/Wedding of Peter and MJ as a 5th installment with a Venom/Carnage storyline for the 4th. Though the only human element I could come up with for that story would be to introduce the BlackCat as a love interest as Peter and MJ are trying to return to friendlier terms after the events in 3 (if things don't end so well for them.) And Eddie Brock coming to terms with the things he has done and redeeming himself by helping Spider-Man defeat Carnage. (Then roll on with a Venom spinoff/one shot)

Does anyone form Marvel or Sony read these boards? If so I'd work for 3 meals a day and live in a box if needs be. *haha*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"