Spiderman claims 'punching a woman in the face for not tipping him' was 'self-defence

Holy crap, I just read that the arresting officer was named Grimple. Officer Grimple. How is this not a Stan Lee story?

Holy crap, I just read that the arresting officer was named Grimple. Officer Grimple. How is this not a Stan Lee story?

Dat Spider-Man wuz gettin' fresh wid da dame.

Maybe he was just in a hurry, he does often forget to pick up the organic eggs.

Dat Spider-Man wuz gettin' fresh wid da dame.

:hehe: Wait, is that Stan Lee trying to write dialogue for a Brooklynite character, or is that Stan Lee trying to write dialogue for any African-American character, hailing from anywhere in the USA?

So Captain Stacy was right? :(

comeatmebroo.gif

I miss the old title
Defends his right for CHAANGE?

You know, i've always defended Spidey when people said he was a menace, because I was convinced he was a hero. But after this story, I'm not sure what to believe anymore. Maybe Spider-man is indeed a menace. There is no way it was self defense.

Crazy people doing crazy stuff
Kinda sad this is a year old
Or Skrulls, or Changeling, or Super-Adaptoid, or Dire Wraiths. Marvel sure loves their shapechangers, don't they?
Beast Boy says 'HEY'

3312763423_weird_spiderman_07_xlarge.jpeg
york-new-photo-times-square-cc.jpg

Shopping+in+Manhattan+19.JPG

photo-748.jpg

It's mostly harmless, but man do these things still freak me out, they tend to congregate in front of the Toys R Us in Times Square so some tourist assume they are payed and sanctioned by the stores and and businesses around them.
They let their kids run up and hug them, and wrangle them in for pictures with them, then .....surprise the stores didn't pay for me to be here... now you ow me!

3eaf55519db85e7d00f6025e68aee27d.jpg

muppet-mafia2.jpg

Then they realize - Ok creepy person in Elmo and Spider-Man costume I would otherwise never go near, here's a dollar just don't kill me and my children!:wow:

Last edited:
Why did he think he deserved a tip in the first place? Did he put on a show or something? Or was he just walking around dressed like Spider-Man? It's odd that he would think he's owed some kind of payment just for gracing them with a picture. This is like the grown up version of Halloween, except now he wants money instead of candy, and no one else is celebrating.

I think I just realised how you can tell when one person is not the real one. Say, if Spidey is walking toward Time Square, with a purse attached to his belt, he ain't the real webslilnger for instance. Did the punching spidey wear one?

I love how this guy bought an Iron Man 3 Halloween costume from Walmart, and is trying to turn that into a career. The fanny pack does kind of ruin the ensemble.

It took a moment to realize this was a bumped thread.

This seems like a grey area of legal extortion. You take a picture with them, then they demand money? If they tell you up front it'll cost you, then that would be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"