Sequels Future of MJ and Gwen

Spider-ManHero12

Web-Slinger
Reaction score
The first three films had Peter and MJ coming togeather. In Spidey3, because of Peter's actions and not understanding of how MJ was feeling, their realationship took a turn. We see them dancing at the end, so this makes me think that they pretty much are back togeather and be there for each other. This makes me think that Peter and MJ will get married in Spidey4.

I think Gwen will not come between Peter and MJ, but they will be good friends and have dinner with them some times. I also think we will see more of Gwen this time around (she didn't have alot of screentime in Spidey3 because it was her first appearance).

So what do you guys think should happen with MJ and Gwen in Spidey4? Do you think MJ and Gwen will have personal problems or hardly any problems?

I think MJ will not really like her too much because her and Peter dated for a little bit... but I think they'll slowly get over it. Maybe have MJ slowly get to be a better friend with her.

I think Gwen should mainly stay a lab partner with Peter (not romantically, of course).

Look for Gwen to be the main focus in #4. I'm sure we will get more of an interaction between Peter/Gwen possibly in the classroom. And hopefully she is captured by a villian this time, not MJ.

Hopefully neither is captured by a villain. Lizard and Kraven looks to be a combination that could buck that trend fairly naturally, so I hope a.) that they go with that combo, and b.) that they tack advantage of the opprotunity not to have a damsel in distress.

Who said Lizard and Kraven were going to be in this movie? Lizard however does seem a definite. Gwen getting captured doesn't mean it has to happen at the end of the movie.

Who said Lizard and Kraven were going to be in this movie? Lizard however does seem a definite. Gwen getting captured doesn't mean it has to happen at the end of the movie.
Hopefully neither is captured by a villain. Lizard and Kraven looks to be a combination that could buck that trend fairly naturally, so I hope a.) that they go with that combo, and b.) that they tack advantage of the opprotunity not to have a damsel in distress.

gwen should of been captured by venom in 3 .

I'm not sure Gwen has a place in these movies

its odd , she shouldnt be showing up now , all it does is complicate things

I think MJ will not really like her too much because her and Peter dated for a little bit... but I think they'll slowly get over it. Maybe have MJ slowly get to be a better friend with her.

I think Gwen should mainly stay a lab partner with Peter (not romantically, of course).
Well, I think MJ probably forgives Gwen because Gwen didn't know that Peter was cheating on MJ just to make MJ feel bad. I agree on Peter still being Gwen's lab partner. :up:

I would like to see MJ get killed off in the next movie. Maybe Peter would end up with Gwen then.:woot:

For everyone saying "I hope MJ dies" or "I hope Peter dumps MJ" or whatever, don't get your hopes up.

SM1 clearly states that this whole story is about a girl. You can't have a Spider-Man film without MJ. He would never leave her, nor should she ever be killed off (that's just dumb!)

I wonder if Gwen will still be pissed at Peter for using her to get back at MJ? I don't think Gwen has a place in these movies either. Although I like Bryce Dallas Howard and she was a great Gwen, I can't see her be a major part of the plot in the fourth one. She'd probably be like Betty, make a 5 minute cameo here and there.

I think Gwen should get that modeling gig she was suppose to have in "3" that got ruined by the construction site incident. MJ will still be wary of her mostly because she dated Pete but also I still want to see MJ scrounging for an acting gig in a movie. She could get her big break working with Quentin Beck who will just cameo in this.

Gwen and Capt. Stacy should die though in this. :spidey: :otto:

What would be the point in her dieing?

For everyone saying "I hope MJ dies" or "I hope Peter dumps MJ" or whatever, don't get your hopes up.

SM1 clearly states that this whole story is about a girl. You can't have a Spider-Man film without MJ. He would never leave her, nor should she ever be killed off (that's just dumb!)
Agreed, she is the second most important character in the franchise and in the comic's.

The death of Gwen Stacy is a pivotal story in comic book history, but it can never work on film for precisely that reason. Killing off Gwen would be a waste of a character.

Does anyone else feel MJ has had way more than her fair share of screen time? I think it's time for these films to be more like the comics....................with MJ in the background and only being in a limited number of scenes.

She was a big part of Parker's life in the comics but the damn comics weren't 50% about her............ever!

It's not even because i'm sick of Dunst, I just have had enough with the movies focusing too much on the relationship.

Does anyone else feel MJ has had way more than her fair share of screen time? I think it's time for these films to be more like the comics....................with MJ in the background and only being in a limited number of scenes.

She was a big part of Parker's life in the comics but the damn comics weren't 50% about her............ever!

It's not even because i'm sick of Dunst, I just have had enough with the movies focusing too much on the relationship.
Yea I agree, in my opinion MJ needs to become a supporting character, still important to Peter's life but give her limited spotlight.

Too bad. Peter Parker and his relationships are the heart of the movies. Take that away, and there's nothing to separate Spider-Man from other superhero franchises (or other action movies, period).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"