Homecoming **OFFICIAL** Spider-Man Homecoming SPOILERS Thread

I really hope that Mysterio is the villain is the next movie.
I think a villain like that would be visually stunning and can make Spider-Man public enemy number one (by impersonating him).
Enter JJJ to really turn the public against Spider-Man. It practically writes itself.

Yes, yes it would. Who were you thinking of when he named her Karen?

Not a single clue, that's why I asked, really. I couldn't remember a single character being named Karen ever.

This is basically what I want. Ben needs to be brought up a some point and what better way than for a scene like this.

No better way. :up:

I really hope that Mysterio is the villain is the next movie.
I think a villain like that would be visually stunning and can make Spider-Man public enemy number one (by impersonating him).
Enter JJJ to really turn the public against Spider-Man. It practically writes itself.

I feel like we're definitely getting Scorpion in the sequel, but this does make a lot of sense.

J.J. has a lot of material to hate on Spidey for after Homecoming and some of the messes he made/was associated with.

JJJ has been missing from enough Spidey movies in my book, time to bring him back, he could also technically be considered a villain in the film having to do with Scorpions creation, though obviously he regets it afterwards.

But Mysterio would be sick

JJJ would have a field day with what's been established here.

I'm gonna go with the Smythe's along with the Slayers and Scorpion and the introduction of Jonah

Another cool villain could be Tombstone I always liked him as a character, if we can't get King Pin in here...

So where was this?:
spider-man-stunt-doubles-helicopter-scene-02.jpg

Or did they just film that in a public place to fool the audience?

So where was this?:
spider-man-stunt-doubles-helicopter-scene-02.jpg

Or did they just film that in a public place to fool the audience?

Why would they film something to "fool the audience". Its just a scene that got cut. Happens all the time.

Eh, maybe it was more than that. Redhead wearing a familiar looking dress.

731417.jpg

Why would they film something to "fool the audience". Its just a scene that got cut. Happens all the time.
Because the woman looks like Mary Jane and that is what many people thought. And if I remember right Zendaya said around that time that her character is not MJ.

I highly doubt that was intended to be Mary Jane...even back to when those set pics were first released I didn't think they were. If that girl was blonde or brunette, nobody would care but because she has red hair, it HAS to be MJ.

I highly doubt that was intended to be Mary Jane...even back to when those set pics were first released I didn't think they were. If that girl was blonde or brunette, nobody would care but because she has red hair, it HAS to be MJ.

I'm not saying it was intended to be MJ (the real one :cwink:) but the imagery is very similar. We already had one of the writers come forward and state Michelle is/was supposed to be the reimagined, new version of Mary Jane, so, I highly doubt this girl being rescued was Mary Jane.

I think maybe the above shot, if still in the film, was suppose to be a fake out tease to MJ, along with Michelle being called MJ. Making us think we're ok this is Mary Jane, only to find out, no she's not. Maybe teasing it out for a couple of films, as a nod to teasing MJ in the comics before finally revealing her. Then maybe reveal the real Mary Jane in the third or fourth movie.

Of, course, the shot(s) were not in the film, so I don't know what their plans are for MJ (whether or not she will be in the series or whether or not Michelle becomes MJ or is the stand in for MJ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"