Spidey's Wisecracks... SUGGESTIONS

I'd love spidey to say to sandman - 'weren't you extra in the mummy'

(seeing GG2)
Spider-Man: Ah, another Osborn on a glider. What will we call you, the "Snob Goblin?"

(meeting Venom for the first time)
Spider-Man: You know, I know somebody that would be a really good match for you.
Venom: Who?
Spider-Man: Sigourney Weaver.

(seeing Sandman)
Spider-Man: And I thought the Beach Boys had all retired!

(seeing GG2)
Spider-Man: Ah, another Osborn on a glider. What will we call you, the "Snob Goblin?"

(meeting Venom for the first time)
Spider-Man: You know, I know somebody that would be a really good match for you.
Venom: Who?
Spider-Man: Sigourney Weaver.

(seeing Sandman)
Spider-Man: And I thought the Beach Boys had all retired!
spidey after seeing all three vililans
"ever since that spider bit me my life's turned into a cross between the x-files &the DRESDEN FILES

Spidey after Venom first hits Pete when he's not noticing:

"Looks like Mulder let one slip!"

venom says to spidey the first time they see eachother, "oh look it's the party pooper".

Spidey to Venom: No tongue on the first date.

Spidey to Venom: I didn't realize KISS was in town.

Spidey to Sandman: Let ME sing YOU a dream!

Spidey to Venom: If only I had a tongue like yours... I'd have MJ and Gwen. :D

Sandman: "You should have stayed in black Spider-man! 'Cause I'm gonna dirty you up bad!
Spider-man: "Sorry, they tell me blue really brings out my eyes."

spidey"cops trying to jail me,the feds trying to force me into becoming a government agent, thing you know some jokers on internet messasge boards will be trying to tell me how to talk"

Sandman: "You should have stayed in black Spider-man! 'Cause I'm gonna dirty you up bad!
Spider-man: "Sorry, they tell me blue really brings out my eyes." - by spider-girl

Spidey to Venom: No tongue on the first date. - by Mal;Akai

These 2 quips I can actually see working in a movie and good enough for Tmags to pull off.

The rest are either crap or worthy of being put in a spidey game.

Agent Mulder....ya know, the X-Files? Aliens? The truth is out there?
shouldn't that have read mulder AND SCULLY?
here's one spidey seeing the black cosume for the first time"i know i look like a ninja climbing up walls but THIS is ridiculous"

Spider-man: "Sorry, they tell me blue really brings out my eyes." - by spider-girl

Spidey to Venom: No tongue on the first date. - by Mal;Akai

These 2 quips I can actually see working in a movie and good enough for Tmags to pull off.

The rest are either crap or worthy of being put in a spidey game.
excellent man! The no tongue on the first date is the best.

excellent man! The no tongue on the first date is the best.

They weren't my suggestions. I merely quoted from another poster, rating it as acceptable for the movies.:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"