Venom Dialogue???

Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
Will Venom have dialogue in the film?
Will he just be a walking monster, kind of King Kong like who jestures what he wants?

I want him to have intellegence, and I want him to talk some smack on Peter. Watch the third episode of "The Alien Costume", from Spider-man the Animated Series where Brock is saying things to Spider-man like:
"We're your old cloths kid, your hand-me-downs. The power you rejected in the symbiot Eddie Brock has embraced."
"OOO, nice Spider-man pajamas, I wonder what people would do if they knew who Spider-man was. HEY! I KNOW! Let's go ask Jameson what he thinks."

I want stuff like that, they can even pull the suit back off of Brock's face when he talks I guess.

Also, he HAS to refer to himself as "We". Everything has to be plural with him once he has bonded with the Symbiote.

Lastly, I'd like his voice as Venom to be Computerized much like Mystique's was in the X-men trillogy.

Thoughts??

-R

i bet his voice will be like a monster a.k.a hulk but sometimes u can hear eddie brocks voice a little (kinda like in the ultimate spiderman game) also it has to be plural:)

I dont think we'll see him talk in the film. I think he'll just mop the floor with Spidey and thats it. I cant see him really talking in the movie. It might be corny.

lets hope he talks. I really agree with what most say. I just hope he's in the movie long enough to have more than two lines.

what if he was telepathic?

speaking right into people's minds?

haha violator anyone?

Robin91939 said:
Will Venom have dialogue in the film?
Will he just be a walking monster, kind of King Kong like who jestures what he wants?

I want him to have intellegence, and I want him to talk some smack on Peter. Watch the third episode of "The Alien Costume", from Spider-man the Animated Series where Brock is saying things to Spider-man like:
"We're your old cloths kid, your hand-me-downs. The power you rejected in the symbiot Eddie Brock has embraced."
"OOO, nice Spider-man pajamas, I wonder what people would do if they knew who Spider-man was. HEY! I KNOW! Let's go ask Jameson what he thinks."

I want stuff like that, they can even pull the suit back off of Brock's face when he talks I guess.

Also, he HAS to refer to himself as "We". Everything has to be plural with him once he has bonded with the Symbiote.

Lastly, I'd like his voice as Venom to be Computerized much like Mystique's was in the X-men trillogy.

Thoughts??

-R

Yeah, hope he speaks that way, ESPECIALLY THE VOICE. They should alter the voice of Topher Grace when he tranforms into venom, sort of like when they altered the Voice of Hank Azaria when he did the Voice of Venom in The Venom Saga.

Also, maybe Venom should say things like he said in Spider-Man the game:
1c_7.JPG

I liked Venom's riddles and bad singing.

He has to talk, so he can refer to himself as "we"

"we must destroy spiderman!"

venswingwide-ani.gif

venswingwide-ani.gif

venswingwide-ani.gif

venswingwide-ani.gif

venswingwide-ani.gif

venswingwide-ani.gif

Since he's just for the last fight, expect this:

Uff.
Arg
Urgh!
Grrr

I doubt Venom will talk.... I see it as being told more through Venom's eyes and physical movements a la Kong ("dialouge" without actual dialouge) rather than talking.... might be wrong though.

I think he will growl and lick Gwen's face while spidey's getting whopped at the construction site.

It would probably be Topher's voice but altered to sound more gruesome.

Turd McFurden said:
I think he will growl and lick Gwen's face while spidey's getting whopped at the construction site.
Isn't Gwen supposed to be locked in a car held up in black webbing? Unless he's in the car with her.

Turd McFurden said:

then he'll say mmmm brains and try to bite of her head :) :) :venom:

I liked Eddie's lines in the animated series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"