Venom Dialogue???

As long as he says "WE WILL EAT YOUR BRAINS" I'll be happy :D :venom:

Menthol said:
As long as he says "WE WILL EAT YOUR BRAINS" I'll be happy :D :venom:

Yeah, that'll happen in a PG 13 film. Dayum you foolish n00bs, dayum you.

They can slip a f*** in PG-13 films, why not a Eat Brains?

TheCardPlayer said:
Isn't Gwen supposed to be locked in a car held up in black webbing? Unless he's in the car with her.

where did you here this at?

Lakiamai said this a while back. I think it was in a IM sent to Slag.

Venom will probarbly talk, I see no reason why not. Tophers voice will probarbly distored, raspy and/or grating.

Jspider13 said:
It would probably be Topher's voice but altered to sound more gruesome.

haha venom opens his mouth to speak fans everywhere on the edge of there seats and we hear....ERIC FOREMAN BEING ANGRY

Secret_Riddle said:
haha venom opens his mouth to speak fans everywhere on the edge of there seats and we hear....ERIC FOREMAN BEING ANGRY
Yeah, so what?

Maybe it's me but for some strange reason I would like to see Venom say "We are not amused." LOL. :spidey:

LarryLegend said:

Hey! I never said for him to go through with the act. I just want him to say it.

LarryLegend said:
Man every thread you're mad about somethin',usually noobs.Hank Azaria was a good Venom in the 90's toon.The first game was annoying 'cause it seemed like 10 levels of spidey saying "where's my wife Venom?",don't remember much about the voice though.Ultimate Venom was the best.

two questions

whos is Lakiamai

and does the symboite make the host smarter or just evil

:marv:
:supes:

He should just have a brief dialogue with spidey that shows that he is a dark villain...

Venom should talk.

I want him to say this in a trailer. I got it from the Animated Series.

Brock: You ruined my life, my job, you took my health, my home! *Does a small laugh*
(Voice becomes Venom.)
Venom: But now, we're one, now, you're gonna' PAY! From now on we are poison to you! We are Venom!

Thanks to the Animated Series. I changed some of it though.

It may look cheesy though with a big toothy grin and mouth for venomto be talking, you have to think in terms of lip movements and such, will it look lame for a huge mouth to make an O sound quickly followed by an E sound for example?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"