Spidey's Wisecracks... SUGGESTIONS

The less wisecracks the better for me. I'm not to fond of them on screen, unless they're obscure and adult-oriented. Especially, with three villains running around and a symbiote that molest your soul. :cool:

He needs to at least crack jokes to common thugs, as I understand if fighting these freaks of science would be a little nerve wracking so the commentary wouldn't be as lighthearted. If he's taking out some common bank robbers he needs to be a smart mouth to them. That's just business as usual to him. The first time he fights Sandman I know he'd be scared, but the second time he should make a couple cracks.

Reminds me of that wasted scene in sm2 when those car jackers almost run peter over. Spidey swopped in and took them out without breathing a word. One would easily think he webbed his own mouth shut. Raimi needs to fix up and if he hasn't done it for sm3 then it's a lost cause as long as he's involved.

We can easily expect some more wisecracks in this movie, at least in the beginning because Peter has become super-confident and likely to be joking around in the Spider-man persona. I believe Grant Curtis confirmed more wisecracks in a blog post once to someone's question about it.

Or maybe they'll illustrate his super-confidence by having spidey grinning the whole time under his mask :o

Super-confidence is fighting a man made of sand, a guy on a suped up glider with Goblin juice in his blood, an alien monstrosity looking to bring some pain upon you. That's confidence, not Bugs Bunny jokes.

Super-confidence is fighting a man made of sand, a guy on a suped up glider with Goblin juice in his blood, and alien monstrosity looking to bring some pain upon you. That's confidence, not Bugs Bunny jokes.

Oh please, you know what I mean. I'm talking about how everything is supposed to have "fell in place" for Peter by the opening of the film making him more of an extrovert and "go-getter" for the lack of a better term I can think of right now. And consequently, his confidence raises, makes him feel more at ease, and therefore more likely to make a few jokes now and then before the film goes dark.

Besides, fighting your best friend after he ambushes you at night and saving your own life from an alien goop seem more like acts of desperation and survival to me, not an "I'm feeling good and able to take on these threats" kind of deal. However, I do agree that his confidence will originally make him take on Sandman, before he gets a reality check (looks like Sandy beats him up in the armoured truck scene) that he may not be the best thing since sliced bread as the city makes him out to be. :yay:

heheheheheheheh... Goblin juice...
You're good, I give you that

Maybe Peter could look at Eddie when he makes him get fired by JJJ, head to toe, and say:
DUMBASS!
That we be cool!

Spider-Man could look at Sandman making his hands become sledgehammer ou a ball with spikes and say:
"Now can you also make a little castle, Sandy? One thats pretty, don't have to be big, just pretty."

Oh please, you know what I mean. I'm talking about how everything is supposed to have "fell in place" for Peter by the opening of the film making him more of an extrovert and "go-getter" for the lack of a better term I can think of right now. And consequently, his confidence raises, makes him feel more at ease, and therefore more likely to make a few jokes now and then before the film goes dark.

Besides, fighting your best friend after he ambushes you at night and saving your own life from an alien goop seem more like acts of desperation and survival to me, not an "I'm feeling good and able to take on these threats" kind of deal. However, I do agree that his confidence will originally make him take on Sandman, before he gets a reality check (looks like Sandy beats him up in the armoured truck scene) that he may not be the best thing since sliced bread as the city makes him out to be. :yay:
Interesting points, I see some truth in them.

Spider-Man could look at Sandman making his hands become sledgehammer ou a ball with spikes and say:
"Now can you also make a little castle, Sandy? One thats pretty, don't have to be big, just pretty."
That was in Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro :cmad:

spider-man after beging called "a costumed bonehead"
"BONEHEAD? who do i look like the GHOST RIDER?"

That line would never work in a spidey movie as long as TMags is spidey. It could definately work in the game though.

Technically, they could use it seeing as they're both with Columbia, but they'd never.

They could most definately use it but TMags doesn't have the charisma to pull it off, without it sounding forced and dry.

They could most definately use it but TMags doesn't have the charisma to pull it off, without it sounding forced and dry.

he should get a voice double in -- he gets one for everything else

lol! exactly. TMags needs the muddled, mumbled sounds he makes that he calls a voice either, replaced or dubbed over at the very least but then, that would require additional facial expressions on his part to complement the more active voice, because we all know TMags is only good at making droopy dog-like faces, hell f--k it, lets just recast his ass :up:

lol! exactly. TMags needs the muddled, mumbled sounds he makes that he calls a voice either, replaced or dubbed over at the very least but then, that would require additional facial expressions on his part to complement the more active voice, because we all know TMags is only good at making droopy dog-like faces, hell f--k it, lets just recast his ass :up:

lol, the more i see topher, the more i think that we are now missing out on someone who could've been a great PP -- it's a shame he is brock so will now be useless in any future projects regarding this franchise

Agreed. When Grace was announced to be in the role of Brock, I went nuts. Raimi, as usual messed up big time here.

Messed up big-time to a few measly geeks, which means little to nothing at all, as usual.

Spidey and Sandman are fighting in the streets of NY:

Spidey: Help I'm being attacked by mutant kitty litter!

Spidey to Venom How bout five across your lip?
Sanford-Dummy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"