Double Toasted

Mr. KCoolManz from 1991

bhrqTXbs_o.jpg

After so many years, they finally made it to Rotten Tomatoes.

z6awoZh.jpg

Oh man, Korey's rant in the Venom review was hilarious and Martin's laughter all throughout was a joy.

The youtube video of the review already got 40k views. That's insanely fast for DT.

Came across the "two Koreys come out" video the other day haha. I miss Danielle and Goodwin. :(

Did he say why? Other than the generic "it's time" answers?

Standard "moving on to find other opportunities".

I can't remember if Korey cursed or not so I can't link it, but Korey did a calm vent session on Facebook live. He said that some days he feels like quitting because he feels shackled and can't do other projects without people asking where other crew members are. And about people spreading rumors.

From the sound of it a) he really should stop streaming every day. That's a lot. Even 9-5 workers take 2 days off. b) take a break. He mentioned he hadn't even been on his honeymoon yet. I guess the problem with the break who is gonna step up to the plate when he's gone

Yeah he's doing too much. Since Sammy is leaving they should push Chris Herman to be the guy that takes over when Korey is gone.

Or they can give Christian Torres a place to stay and make him lead chair. Dude is already Cargill 2.0

It is a bit strange for a small company like DT to lose 6-7 employees in little under a year. But it's a very demanding job to do on top of your regular 9-5, social obligations, etc. And then not even get paid for it.

I can only comment from the outside looking in, but DT needs a business manager. Someone who can steer the site in a direction to help the business. Korey still has the last say, but someone who knows business and advertising a little. Because right now Korey is the business manager, CEO, on air personality, and more

It was actually a really good review too. Not sure if I'll agree with it, but it was a well done review compared to some of their recent ones.

It was nice seeing Girts make an appearance in that second Doolittle video.

Can't believe they made me watch that Tyler Perry movie.... at least a new meme is born.

Last night's stream was crazy. :funny:

They have a Patreon now. Way long overdue.
Double Toasted is creating Video streams, podcasts, and animation. | Patreon

I wish them the best. Haven't watched a video in a while. Maybe even a year. Haven't watched religiously since Girts and Goodwin left. I'm still subscribed on YT, but they're just not that interesting anymore.

They are/were some of my favorite reviewers/online movie personalities. I was the one who even started the initial thread 10 years (Jesus...) ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"