The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Just been catching up on the Majors stuff this morning. And the others mentioned above. Never ceases to amaze me how some people can achieve monumental success with fame and riches, but throw it all away because they're unable to control their impulses or manage their behaviour around the opposite sex some of the time. They can manage press conferences and interviews without launching themselves at the opposite sex, so it is within their ability to do, but obviously can't contain themselves all the time.
But he was found guilty of an unintentional "assault". Meanwhile, this Jabroni girl walks free with no consequences even after intentionally assaulting him.

But he was found guilty of an unintentional "assault". Meanwhile, this Jabroni girl walks free with no consequences even after intentionally assaulting him.

giphy.gif

This Vince McMahon thing is Harvey Weinstein-level. Truly horrific stuff. This could potentially be the biggest MeToo story of all, in terms of the level of depravity and the high profile of the of the person. WWE better be in for a huge reckoning.

Honestly, its a bit worse. Harvey, if I recall correctly, was terrible, but it was all about him. This is Vince treating his women staff as objects for anyone he wants. And you have to wonder just how integrated into the culture of the WWE it is.

Yeah like I can’t imagine Lesnar was the first and only WWE star Vince did this with.

Honestly, its a bit worse. Harvey, if I recall correctly, was terrible, but it was all about him. This is Vince treating his women staff as objects for anyone he wants. And you have to wonder just how integrated into the culture of the WWE it is.
McMahon has been in charge for 40 years. It's firmly imbedded into the culture at this point.

Really hoping Meagon Goode is getting a good payday.

Last edited:

Kind of epitomizes our modern era: A very bad thing occurs and everyone has to worry about how one of our major political parties will weaponize it even further.

This is a well that goes incredibly deep. I mean, if we all really want to have an idea of how bad it is, just remember that Vince is the same man that consistently sexualized his own daughter & even wanted to do an incest storyline when she was pregnant where he would be revealed as the father of the child. She refused, then he suggested it could be her brother Shane, which was also rejected. And then there's that storyline where he was drugging his wife & carrying out affairs in front of her.

So yeah, this unfortunately far, far deeper than many people realize. Mr. McMahon wasn't a character, it was who Vince really was and still is.

On another note, one thing that bothers me deeply about this situation are the people rallying behind Lesnar & acting as if what he did isn't an issue because it wasn't "illegal" as if they don't realize this is verbal abuse on top of sex trafficking. You look on social media & there are an alarming amount of people talking about "justice for Lesnar" and other nonsense like that.

There's going to be a lot more information that comes out & the thought that people will try to turn a blind eye to it or make excuses because it's their "favorite" is truly bothersome. Scary, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"