The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Just an update on the Jonathan Majors situation.

Jonathan Majors Sued By Ex-Girlfriend Grace Jabbari for Defamation, Assault and Battery

Fallout from a New York jury’s conviction of Jonathan Majors for misdemeanor reckless assault and harassment has erupted in a lawsuit against the actor from ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari, who claims that she alerted Majors’ management team of abuse in 2021.

Jabbari, in a lawsuit filed on Tuesday in New York federal court, brings claims for battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, malicious prosecution and defamation, which arises from Majors denying that he abused the professional dancer and movement coach leading up to and after his conviction. She accuses Majors of subjecting her to a “pattern of pervasive domestic abuse that began in 2021 and extended through 2023,” detailing several instances of alleged physical violence.

I just finished watching that Quiet on the Set special.

There truly is a place in hell for Dan Schneider, Brian Peck and those other abusers at Nickelodeon. I felt gross after realizing what all those sliming gags were meant to symbolize.

Went over my head as a kid.

I just finished watching that Quiet on the Set special.

There truly is a place in hell for Dan Schneider, Brian Peck and those other abusers at Nickelodeon. I felt gross after realizing what all those sliming gags were meant to symbolize.

Went over my head as a kid.
Yeah, it was extremely brutal and heartbreaking to watch. I and millions of others grew up on those shows, so to find out all of that was happening behind the scenes in addition to all of the gross innuendos within all of those shows...it's insane.

Nickelodeon was very much complicit in all of this, which makes it all the more disgusting that they decided to issue a statement supporting Drake Bell & victims speaking up. As if they didn't know who they had hired, especially when their CEO is the person who brought these people in.

At this point Nickelodeon just needs to be shut down entirely and flagship shows like Spongebob should just be moved elsewhere.

In fact, this whole situation reflects precisely how prevalent this issue is within the entertainment industry, which needs a complete overhaul, if we're being totally honest.

Last edited:
"It was awful and disgusting. And all the behavior afterwards — this was all before #MeToo — where they kind of tried to destroy me and my career. If it had happened after #MeToo, then I could have just blasted them."

Rebel Wilson slams Sacha Baron-Cohen, claims he’s trying to ‘silence’ her

The Australian star has revealed the name of the celebrity she claims is trying to stop her releasing her memoir.

2014:

2019:

Attorney Tyrone Blackburn, who represents some of Combs' accusers, told Rolling Stone in a statement, "It's about damn time. Sometimes justice delayed is not justice denied, so long as justice ultimately arrives."
Douglas Wigdor, a lawyer for Cassie and Jane Doe, responded to reports of a search warrant issued on Sean Combs, writing, "We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct."

Not sure if it’s been confirmed by reliable sources, but I’m seeing that Diddy is fleeing the country??

Not sure if it’s been confirmed by reliable sources, but I’m seeing that Diddy is fleeing the country??

Supposedly he stowed away to some uncharted desert isle. Hope they catch his evil ass, this has been YEARS in the making.

Both his homes in L.A. and Miami were raided by the Department of Homeland Security.

TMZ: "An hour after that, around 7:30 PM PT, Diddy's jet took off from Palm Springs yet again and landed at Van Nuys Airport, which is in the L.A. area, about 30 minutes later around 8:00 PM PT. Around 9 AM PT Monday, the jet took off from Van Nuys airport and landed at some point in Antigua.

The plane is currently grounded there, although the flight data has yet to update and register him as having officially landed. In any case, it's definitely Diddy's jet ... no question.

The only thing that remains unanswered is whether Diddy is on the plane -- we don't have any evidence he is at this point ... and we also don't know what's happening on the scene."

TMZ: "Check out this footage we obtained, which we shot around 3 PM PT Monday -- a couple hours after the raids at his homes got underway -- at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport ... where eyewitnesses tell us Diddy and some other people got stopped by the feds.

We're told this shows Diddy pacing around outside a Customs office there at the airport -- and as you can see ... he's not being detained, and he certainly doesn't seem to be in custody here. Instead, Diddy is just walking around all by his lonesome.

An eyewitness tells us Diddy was waiting on other people in his party here -- who were stopped and questioned by the feds as well during this whole ordeal -- but we haven't been able to confirm who was rolling with him yet.

All we know is he and his crew got stopped at Opa Locka, where we're told he appeared to be aboard a separate private jet ... and that's when Homeland Security rolled up.

While it might seem strange that Diddy wasn't cuffed, it actually tracks with what we've heard about his situation thus far -- namely, sources with direct knowledge tell us he is not under arrest at this point. And more importantly, he obviously isn't on the run either."

Supposedly he stowed away to some uncharted desert isle. Hope they catch his evil ass, this has been YEARS in the making.
This is exactly what I was gonna say. I'm extremely elated that the world over is now seeing exactly what 2Pac was talking about years ago. They thought he was paranoid, jealous, etc. but now people are starting to understand he was trying to stop this before it even got this far.

Not to get too far off-topic, but some people are saying this is justice/karma for Biggie Smalls. Nah, that dude was a weirdo too. He wrote sexual lyrics about a 9 year old Raven Symone and has various verses where he speaks of sexually abusing children on top of him being a confirmed woman beater. Biggie was a scumbag too.

So when Diddy was saying "Bad Boy! Can't Stop, Won't Stop" he was actually snitching on himself :hmm

It’s good that Quiet on the Set has brought some of the **** that went on at Nickelodeon to light, but I would really appreciate the internet being about 20% less insane about it…

Unfortunately some "conspiracy" theories being proven true means the floodgates are now open for people to start saying pretty much any and everything.

It’s good that Quiet on the Set has brought some of the **** that went on at Nickelodeon to light, but I would really appreciate the internet being about 20% less insane about it…

I thought that was a joke but then I read some more tweets from that account. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"