'Splosion Man

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
any of you guys try this game out? I thought the demo was awesome and quickly bought the full version. This is one crazy platformer that's a ton of fun. 50 levels of single player goodness and then follow that up with completely different 4 player co-op that's also 50 levels.

I haven't tied out MP yet because SP is so insanely fun. If you like Platformers this is a must have.

I played the demo a few days ago and just bought it an hour ago. Not far in, but it is really fun.

Yeah, the demo was a lot funner then I was expecting. I may end up picking up later

I played the demo over the weekend, it was pretty fun, might get the full version at some point. I want to get Shadow Complex first though

I like the humor I got from the trial version.

Really love the art direction, too.

I think im the only person to ever get 100% achievments on this game, i used to play it a lot.

I even changed my gamertag to a splosion name.

This game is great, got it when it was on sale for $5. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the third stage of levels. Need to set an night aside to finish the game with all the cakes. I think the most difficult achievement would be multiplayer for me, since I don't usually play X-Box with other people, unless it's o Live and don't trust someone to stick with me through the whole game on Live.

Yea, I love this game. I'm working on my hard mode playthrough.

Multi player is slower going, but eventually I'll beat it with someone. Usually my sister-in-law and I play it together.

The hardest achieve is like nightmare mode or something, u have to beat it with no respawns or checkpoints, it was the hardest achieve i ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"