CRACKDOWN co-op hands on... Plus pics.

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://au.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...6161524&part=rss&tag=gs_previews&subj=6161524

Basically, the action got utterly ridiculous during our demo, and we don't mean that in a bad way. We were running around, leaping 50 feet into the air, throwing police cars at crooks, blowing up an entire intersection full of automobiles with a single grenade, and a lot of other totally wild stuff. It was all good, crazy fun. At one point we roundhouse kicked a car into the air, and if that doesn't speak for itself, what does? The game did a good job of chaining explosive objects together, so that anything that can blow up that's within a certain distance of an explosion will blow up, so you get some really impressive, enormous destruction going on. Couple all this madness with the cooperative/competitive nature of the two-player game, and we could see a lot of lasting entertainment value here.

Seriously... This game WILL rock :mad:

The cel-shading looks just plain silly.

Silly, yes, but awesome.

It'll be a good alternative to GTA: Wannabe Thugz 4 Life

i hate the way this game looks... it doesn't fit at all.

everything else sounds pretty damn sweet, though.

"roundhoused a car into the air" says it all, in my opinion.

This game seems like it's gonna be so awesome. I can hardly wait. I gave up Saints Row for this and I trust it will be worth the sacrifice. :up:

dont flood me with beleated birthday wishes guys :(

*cries*

Gammy79 said:
It's your birthday????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It was on the 11th, and I mentioned it in this thread....yesterday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members