Resistance 2: 60 Player Matches, 8 Player Online Co-Op,

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE

Extro started that with saying that it would be impossible for Resistance 2 to look as good as Crysis, and used the PS3 GPU, 360 GPU, and then the recommended GPU of Crysis as a measuring point. To which I brought up art direction plyin a key role in visuals.

Actually read, please. :dry:
While art direction will indeed have a big impact on how good the game looks overall, we need to remember what we're comparing.

In the case of Shadow of the Colossus, it was able to look great even next to Xbox games like Halo 2 because it was so high-concept, unique and well executed, whereas Halo had a very straightforward look.

In comparison between Resistance and Crysis, they're both aiming for the "realistic FPS look" and whether Crysis is in a jungle or Resistance 2 is in Iceland or some urban zone, it'll be more apparent who's running at the higher specs.

Opinion: I didn't like the game, but I prefer Crysis' art style to that of Resistance 2, which looks like Call of Duty 4 levels with really stupid looking aliens in place of terrorists. :csad:

At least you're reasonable. =/

ANyway Matt has been summoned, let's see if Extro is right.

I know I'll probably end up getting banned, this doesn't bother me. I lost my temper and I'll have to spend time away from the Hype. However, I really just want to see some equality in meting out the punishment.

EDIT: Let's test that theory, at worxst it will get you two to stop acting like drama queens.

The only one who's throwing a hissy fit here like a little baby is you, shouting "stop dukeing up the thread". :huh:

Um, so Resistance 2 looks like fun. I enjoyed the first one alot. Of course that is just my opinion.

Whoever made Matt a mod needs to be punched in the face. Its like they enjoy making this site a steaming pile of ****.

I honestly had expected this place to change. I come back after a year and its still full of the same old bull****.

Xtro, Fenrir, take a couple days off. I am disciplining the two of you for coming in this thread simply to pick fights. If you know you won't like Resistance 2 before hand, there is really no need to come into this thread simply to argue. Especially when you cross the line as the two of you did.

Zenien, I am going to infract you. You took the fight too far. The only reason you are not being probated is because I consider you the "victim" in this. Next time, come to me before you spout off how people are dukees, otherwise I will have to give you probation as well.

Whatshisface...you didn't cross the line, but you were certainly throwing fuel into the fire, so I am going to give you an official warning.

Everyone else who was involved in this I am giving an unofficial warning. You know who you are. I will probate next time.

Guys, I've given you quite a bit of leash, but when someone gets offended and reports threads to me I will have to respond and next time I won't be as nice as I am being this time. You are all smart and you all know where the line is. Don't cross it.

The only one who's throwing a hissy fit here like a little baby is you, shouting "stop dukeing up the thread". :huh:

I thought that using the word 'dukee' complete with :dry: and :| would be fairly unoffensive. I wasn't sitting around wishing I could reach through the internet and smack somebody. :huh: And your partner in crime practically told me to [call a mod]. :o

EDIT:Feel free to ban me to, Xtro will probably have a brain anneurism if you don't. Actually before you do that, let's get back on topic.

Kalel114 said:
So um yeah, I enjoy Resistanced and stuff, I art awesome

Verilly.

Though the Chimera still look sort of... odd. :o

Ok. Back on topic. The tenative release date is fall this year. What else is coming out around that time?

Whoever made Matt a mod needs to be punched in the face. Its like they enjoy making this site a steaming pile of ****.

I honestly had expected this place to change. I come back after a year and its still full of the same old bull****.

I'm trying to give you guys fairly free reign. However, I will warn all of you. Next time a situation like this arises, I will be forced to come down hard.

Ok. Back on topic. The tenative release date is fall this year. What else is coming out around that time?

I'm just going to go ahead and close this thread as opposed to sift through all the **** and delete whats needed. You guys can go ahead and create a new Resistance 2 thread, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"