Spoiler Discussion

I actually felt bad for Starro after he said his last line about he was just happy floating in space and staring at the stars. He definitely didn’t deserve what happened to him from a “he was taken against his will” viewpoint.

I had tears when Waititi and the girl had the conversation, but I tear up when I see father-daughter moments every time.

Daniela’s SO hot

The weasel part was lmao moment, so was Harley’s WTF

I hated what they did to Boomer, makes me sick. *Harley reaction to those flying arms* He’s Flash’s rogue villain ffs. Maybe having a cameo in BOP sealed his fate, Gunn’s like oh so Harley likes this guy

The freedom fighter part was hilarious for 3 seconds then it makes you sick af again

The lab reveal reminded me of a prominent scientist who said publicly certain experiments were too dangerous to do in US so they moved to ***** lab which has great control measures

It also reminded me of the reveal in GOTG2, exact same filming process

Anyway the whole sequence was amazing when Flagg was about to do the right thing. When he put his arms around before the building tumbled then his fight after, I don’t think I’ve rooted for anyone so hard in the theaters, maybe Batffleck driving through the falling buildings in 2016?

I thought Flagg was the one at the end credit scene, made me so happy, then sick again when I found out it’s Cena. NO INTEREST in that. I’d prefer Ratcatcher streaming series

Thought it’s out of character for Waller NOT to execute all her staff like the first one

If they want a huge hit for Robbie like others said GCS is a no brainer and the only way, 3 rebellion iconic CBM characters that mainstream recognize, cast Ana de arm as as PI, pair with 2016 type marketing blitz, Batman/Batgirl cameos, some proven director who can go nuts with a successful screenwriter, doesn’t have to be female but definitely have female input into the work, something that replicate the energy between Vaugn, Millar and Goldman for their work on Kick Ass and Kingsman would be an unanimous hit

Have Two Face as the villain, or Joker, someone GA likes, not sure if Leto would just be an auto turn off today. Talia as henchman or something. And definitely stop the cast from promoting it as a feminist film or along that line, boy that killed BOP, I liked it but I know people who never miss CBM just passed and the box office and narrative became a cat fight between the Depp and Heard crowds. Avoid that bomb please

In a world where superman exist no way he doesn't get involved when Starro gets all that news coverage he would be there in a heart beat but marvel has this problem too the series finale of falcon and winter soldier comes to mind stuff going down in NYC and Spiderman no where to be seen
Well, to be fair the showrunner wanted Spidey to show up but Feige shot it down

Finally got around to seeing this and I liked it for the most part. I will say that it was really clever and I did enjoy Margot as Harley here more than her other two appearances combined and Ratcatcher 2 was great. Bloodsport was pretty cool and I liked Rick Flagg a lot more here as well. King Shark was fairly useless but fun and Peacemaker was eh - no real interest in his show.

I absolutely hated the way they killed Boomer off right away like that though. Overall I probably give it a 7-7.5, although I think I would have enjoyed it more if I saw it in theaters - especially since I was having streaming issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"