Deadpool Deadpool Discussion- SPOILER WARNING!!

The hallway fight is actually in the Movie. Part of the montage when he goes looking for Francis. But the first one with the locker room was missing.

I guess the locker room scene would've been part of the montage, as well. They probably cut it for pacing, and because they preferred the other parts.

JWQtvO0.jpg

:funny:

Haha that's awesome.

Love that the MCU is giving shout outs!:up::up:

Saw it twice again today and MAN. Wowzers. Just wish the sequel was out soon. I have no doubt it'll make twice the killing this made. I'm so proud when comic book movies get it right. My sister was raving about it and she rarely likes any movie.

Been watching some interviews and I love how Reynolds keeps throwing shade at Singer saying this is the first time Colossus has been done right. You'regoddamnright.gif Honestly Singer and his black(leather) costumes should stay away from the X-men franchise.

Finally saw this movie last night after a while of desiring to see it but lacking the time...

It wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't great either. The action choreography was spectacular, but otherwise it was merely an oversaturation of generic sex jokes and swearing

Who did the CG for Colossus? Seriously with the budget they had, it was very impressive.

Blur Studios. Which actually belongs to the Director Tim Miller.

I want to see more of Miller's X-verse, and less of Singers. That's mainly what I took away from this. Loved Colossus

Same here. There's review, that made some great points. Like even though the X-Men deal with serious issues, they still managed to have fun. Like play a game of baseball, or going to the beach. I think the only X-Movie that came close to capturing the feel of the comics, was First Class. Singer's Movies, while good, are always so dry and serious.

With Miller in charge, I think about every X-Man would be as faithful as Colossus. And scenes like this would probably not be so far fetched.

[YT]VDu5KZMLI9g[/YT]

I want to see more of Miller's X-verse, and less of Singers. That's mainly what I took away from this. Loved Colossus

Yeah man!! Just imagine the Xmen feeling like the Xmen we grew up reading in comics!? Just the mere thought of that has me doing backflips. Off u go Singer, in with Miller!

Come on, guys, let's not all of a sudden turn on Singer and forget X1, X2 and DOFP. Apocalypse is looking awesome too. Yes, his X-men are not a direct translation of the comic page but they're damn fine, pivotal comic book films.

For the record, I also would be curious to see what Miller could do with an X-men movie. LOVED Negasonic's X-costume. It'd be cool to see similar looking costumes on the main X-Men. :woot:

Last edited:
I might get roasted for this but most of Singer's films, except X2, in my opinion have a certain amount of camp or cheese to them, especially the costumes, special effects, and even lines like Halle Berry's toad line in X1. It reminds me of old school Dr. Who. Apocalypse still has shades of it from the Cosplay looking suits to the unintimidating portrayal of Apocalypse. If it wasn't for the performances by Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan in X1, plus Hugh Jackman and Michael Fassbender in later films, I wouldn't be able to sit through them.

Deadpool felt like a true X-men film and I would love to see a Miller X-men film.

Last edited:
I might get roasted for this but most of Singer's films, except X2, in my opinion have a certain amount of camp or cheese to them, especially the costumes, special effects, and even lines like Halle Berry's toad line in X1. It reminds me of old school Dr. Who. Apocalypse still has shades of it from the Cosplay looking suits to the unintimidating portrayal of Apocalypse. If it wasn't for the performances by Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan in X1, plus Hugh Jackman and Michael Fassbender in later films, I wouldn't be able to sit through them.

Deadpool felt like a true X-men film and I would love to see a Miller X-men film.

Well the source material is pretty cheesy and campy as well. XD I would argue Singer's films tend to be more of a product of their times.

Didn't like that either. Lousy Whedon

Just before the movie came out there were articles about Rhett Reese stating there would be 2 post credit scenes. I only saw the 1 Ferris Bueller send up. Or was really 2 considering he walks off screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"