The Force Awakens The NON-SPOILER General Discussion Thread

titansupes

Avenger
Reaction score
Since things are heating up (and I've thankfully avoided whatever's been driving everyone crazy the last couple of days) I think it's time we had a thread for SPOILER FREE discussion, at least until a new section comes up dedicated to it.

So. Let's discuss things OFFICIALLY released by Lucasfilm/Disney (trailers, photo's, Abrams Twitter pics and interviews etc). Speculate and get hyped of course, but let's not mention the big stuff going on in the other threads. This movie's too big a deal to be spoiled online.

Also - This is the first thread I've ever created on SHH. Yay me. :D

Well, it looks like something big got rumored. Unless it is the Luke related thing started a couple of days ago, I don't want to know. (Heck, I didn't want to know what I read) I guess I'll have to come to this thread from now on. Although I don't want spoilers, I'm still enjoying discussions on the ST. Thanks for making this thread!

Well done titansupes.

The spoiled ones best not taint this thread!

So like... have I missed anything unspoilery? I have not dared enter the main thread now that it's officially the spoiler thread.

1960865_844459488938987_9137292886056366209_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm going to be needing this thread very, very soon. LFL is putting things out there to keep me going, and MSW has put, frankly, too much stuff out there. There are a few things I wish I didn't know.

I've stopped fooling myself about my spoiler resistance skills since 2004, the RotS anticipation days.

I tried going spoiler free once. I sucked at it. :funny:

I fully expect to break down for this. I just wish I wouldn't. :( I was somehow quite spoiler free for TDK, and ever since then I've been trying to do it again... to varying success.

I fully expect to break down for this. I just wish I wouldn't. :( I was somehow quite spoiler free for TDK, and ever since then I've been trying to do it again... to varying success.
Good luck titansupes. I hope you are able to pull it off. :up:

I knew everything about TDK, lost my breath by "...a dark knight".

I knew everything about TDKR, cried when Bruce raised his glass to Alfred.

Ditto for RotS, made my friends hate me cos of my giddiness exiting.

The magic with good/great movies (or any kind of art) is that knowing what happens and experiencing are different beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"