SPOILER ORIENTED POLL: Which fate do you prefer?

Zod being sucked back into the phantom zone is flat out dumb.

Here's a guy trying to figure out who he is. Part of that is making choices that aren't always perfect. Therefore, him killing Zod was a great way for them to set up character groth in Man of Steel 2.

I don't mind Zod dying, but I'd rather Superman not doing it so mercilessly and brutally.

A better death would have been the one from For Tomorrow.

I don't mind Zod dying, but I'd rather Superman not doing it so mercilessly and brutally.

A better death would have been the one from For Tomorrow.

He didn't do it mercilessly or brutally imo. He gave Zod chances but Zod refused. He felt sorrow for what he did and remorse.

I don't think tossing Zod back into the Phantom Zone would have had the same emotional impact. Hopefully the sequel(s) will examine the ramifications of this decision on Superman's part.

He didn't do it mercilessly or brutally imo. He gave Zod chances but Zod refused. He felt sorrow for what he did and remorse.

He begged Zod to stop, you can tell that it was killing Superman emotionally and that he felt it was the worst possible choice, hence his LONG hesitation to do so. The neck snap was brutal, but it was out of the realization that Zod couldn't be stopped, and the family is just one of many that the General could wipe out at an instant.

Last edited:
He begged Zod to stop, you can tell that it was killing Superman emotionally and that he felt it was the worse possible choice, hence his LONG hesitation to do so. The neck snap was brutal, but it was out of the realization that Zod couldn't be stopped, and the family is just one of many that the General could wipe out at an instant.
we can't do anything, if they simply wanna believe the other way.
they just wanna make themselves mad and hate the movie. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"