The Dark Knight Spoilers and Speculation

Okay, a buddy of mine knows a guy who knows a guy and long story short (although the long version has dragons and wizards in it) I was able to see a super-secret screening of TDK. I am about to spoil the whole movie, so look out people, here it comes.

After the bank robbery, The Joker

has a sandwich, which is made out of money, to

send a signal to the city that he means business. Meanwhile, Bruce and Alfred
watch some interpretive dance on Bravo, unaware that a menace of this caliber

was running rampant

on TV.

After Joker is captured by Batman and summarily interrogated

Batman beats the Joker in an impromptu dance competition by performing the Bastusi.

The Joker escapes when

the burrito he had for lunch that day causes flatulence potent enough to knock out a skunk, leaving GPD with ease.

Dent winds up becoming Two-Face when

a powerful sneeze he holds in blows half of his face off during Maroni's trial. Several jokes to the John Woo film are made.

Rachel

dies in a fire caused by angry internet message board posters after they decide she is the worst character ever created in the Batman mythos.

The final showdown is

a surfing competition in which The Joker cheats and sends sharks after Batman, which he easily defeats with his Shark Repellent. They explode causing The Joker, Dent, and the Falafel Guy to die horribly as Joel Schumacher pops through the screen and says, "That's All Folks™"

Don't say I didn't warn you.

In other news, only 8 days left. /sigh

Okay, a buddy of mine knows a guy who knows a guy and long story short (although the long version has dragons and wizards in it) I was able to see a super-secret screening of TDK. I am about to spoil the whole movie, so look out people, here it comes.

After the bank robbery, The Joker

has a sandwich, which is made out of money, to

send a signal to the city that he means business. Meanwhile, Bruce and Alfred
watch some interpretive dance on Bravo, unaware that a menace of this caliber

was running rampant

on TV.

After Joker is captured by Batman and summarily interrogated

Batman beats the Joker in an impromptu dance competition by performing the Bastusi.

The Joker escapes when

the burrito he had for lunch that day causes flatulence potent enough to knock out a skunk, leaving GPD with ease.

Dent winds up becoming Two-Face when

a powerful sneeze he holds in blows half of his face off during Maroni's trial. Several jokes to the John Woo film are made.

Rachel

dies in a fire caused by angry internet message board posters after they decide she is the worst character ever created in the Batman mythos.

The final showdown is

a surfing competition in which The Joker cheats and sends sharks after Batman, which he easily defeats with his Shark Repellent. They explode causing The Joker, Dent, and the Falafel Guy to die horribly as Joel Schumacher pops through the screen and says, "That's All Folks™"

Don't say I didn't warn you.

In other news, only 8 days left. /sigh

well..after that i guess there is no sense in going to the movie since I now know the key plot points!...Thanks...thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"