Sports debate.

Illchill

Superhero
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
5,250
Reaction score
0
Points
31
I have been doing alot of sports topics recently, and have seen alot here, and this one is on me giving a topic every few times a day and us discussing it, of course sports related. These are mainly NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL, and also some others every now and then.
 
First, Clemen's on all star team as a Zito replacement?? It already happened today, and should he have been on ibn the first place?
 
I dont htink so, Clemens isnt having an All-Star type year, why the hell did they replace Zito?? He's perfectly healthy...
 
What does everybody feel about the Avalanche getting Kariya AND Selanne?
 
Why does soccer suck so much?
 
Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
I dont htink so, Clemens isnt having an All-Star type year, why the hell did they replace Zito?? He's perfectly healthy...
He isn't having a All-star year, this is a half season award, not a lifetime achievement thing. Zito threw 106 pitches yesterdsay I think so they repalced him, but he never even knew!!!His management said no way.
 
Originally posted by Calvin
Why does soccer suck so much?

I am in America, so I don;t see it that much, but i don't really know about it much.
 
Originally posted by jackcool
What does everybody feel about the Avalanche getting Kariya AND Selanne?

I really don't know that much about hockey.
 
Originally posted by Illchill
I am in America, so I don;t see it that much, but i don't really know about it much.

I'm in America too, and you can take my word for it that it sucks. Sucks real bad. Hell, it shouldn't even be a sport. You could throw in a bunch of chickens with a mini ball and it wouldn't be much different.
 
Originally posted by Calvin
I'm in America too, and you can take my word for it that it sucks. Sucks real bad. Hell, it shouldn't even be a sport. You could throw in a bunch of chickens with a mini ball and it wouldn't be much different.
yeah, I hate soccer too
 
Originally posted by Calvin
You could throw in a bunch of chickens with a mini ball and it wouldn't be much different.

Intrigiung.....
 
How does anybody think LeBron James is gonna do next year? I think he'll average about 15-18 points, maybe 5 or 6 boards, and 4 assists a game.
 
Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
did they really go to the Avs?:eek:

Yep. so they have Forsberg, Sakic, Hejduk, Kariya, Selanne, and Tanguay.....that's crazy!
 
Also, with all these questions, please use qoutes on your posts.
 
Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
not only did they go to the Avs they both took a LOT less money

Yep Kariya is only getting 1.2 million next year...
 
Originally posted by Calvin
Never! It sucks!

FetchImageJPG.asp
 
Originally posted by venom340
How does anybody think LeBron James is gonna do next year? I think he'll average about 15-18 points, maybe 5 or 6 boards, and 4 assists a game.

Well, he IS with the Cavs, and will probably get all of their ball time. I don't know how he'll do, but he is impressive thus far.
 
Originally posted by jackcool
Yep. so they have Forsberg, Sakic, Hejduk, Kariya, Selanne, and Tanguay.....that's crazy!
that's just insane, it's like how the wings were getting everyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,530
Messages
21,752,355
Members
45,587
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"