Spring Cleaning

Do you have an unlimited amount of Scrubs related images?

The purpose of the 2 week rule is to allow a character not being played to be picked up by someone else, so that character is not wasted. It is not - or at least I think it's not - supposed to be a punishment for the absentee player.
I haven't been a part of the DC RPG for a while now, so I likely don't have all of the facts on the situation, but from what I'm hearing, I think what Keyser said here should really be kept in mind.

Instead of outright removing someone from the roster after 2 weeks, why not just put an asterisk or something by their name to indicate that the character is open to anyone else who'd like a chance to play them.

I'm with weig. Trusty's doin' fine.:up: But then again, I've never been an AGM of a major game before (except for Get Violent, which has a really limited numbers of players, so we don't have problems like this or take someone's character away unless they've haven't posted in a really long time, but like I said, I've never been an AGM of a major game).

However, I don't think this was something that should've been discussed in this thread. It should've been discussed with Trusty and whoever's been saying s*** behind his back, because I think it's safe to say trusty hasn't taken away Cats', GL's, Sensei's, Keyser's, weig's characters, so it's not them who's been talkin' smack, so I don't think he should be taking what they say the wrong way. Not to mention if trusty confronts the perps, I'm guessing Byrd would have his back, since it's his rules. There's no reason trusty should lose respect for all of us for what a few people have been saying, because like I said, most of us think trusty's doing great.:up:

Speaking of Get Violent, Blacklight, am I going to be getting a response any time soon? If not, I can have Kratos go elsewhere. *Blink.*

Speaking of Get Violent, Blacklight, am I going to be getting a response any time soon? If not, I can have Kratos go elsewhere. *Blink.*
Sure. I'll get one up tonight. Promise.:cwink:

Speaking of though, I was wondering if Kratos is going to be coming with the rest of the characters to Staten Island so that the soldier battle can end?

Sure. I'll get one up tonight. Promise.:cwink:

Speaking of though, I was wondering if Kratos is going to be coming with the rest of the characters to Staten Island so that the soldier battle can end?
Sure he will, whether he likes it or not. =P

Seconded.

Suck it, Cats!
I'll get you. That or I'll threaten you until you become scarily paranoid and thus ruin your life. Either way works for me.

However, I don't think this was something that should've been discussed in this thread. It should've been discussed with Trusty and whoever's been saying s*** behind his back, because I think it's safe to say trusty hasn't taken away Cats', GL's, Sensei's, Keyser's, weig's characters, so it's not them who's been talkin' smack, so I don't think he should be taking what they say the wrong way. Not to mention if trusty confronts the perps, I'm guessing Byrd would have his back, since it's his rules. There's no reason trusty should lose respect for all of us for what a few people have been saying, because like I said, most of us think trusty's doing great.:up:
...Dude I never thought I would say this in conjuction to something you've posted but...seconded *flees to bombshelter for this is surely the end of the world*

I'll get you. That or I'll threaten you until you become scarily paranoid and thus ruin your life. Either way works for me.

...Dude I never thought I would say this in conjuction to something you've posted but...seconded *flees to bombshelter for this is surely the end of the world*
You probably just did unleash the end of the world! :wow:

Save me some Cheetos for when I reach the shelter.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"