Square Enix's Avengers

I’ll take comic book style ultimate alliance 3 over whatever square Enix is attempting as these character models/design are so bland.

I'd take these "bland designs" over what MCU3 featured especially considering that game was already received as underwhelming from the reviews. At least, this is more photo realistic. I don't even think MUA3 even strived for better graphics due to the limited capabilities of the Switch. So eh.

If I don't end up liking this game, it won't be because of the graphics.

I get why some may not like these character designs but I for one am good with them. They've grown on me so much and have accepted them. The graphics themselves may not be top level like Batman: Arkham Knight or Spider-Man PS4 but still good. Seems improved in the war table stream gsmeplay than it did when originally revealed

To me, even if I enjoyed the gameplay, I always think of "what if this game had photo realistic graphics". Cartoony graphics in video games just don't wow me at all eXpecially after all the big consolegames that came out in the last five years.

Oh really? How about don't tell me what to say. I'm just stating my opinion as Switch games are pretty popular at the moment and the last Marvel Ultimate Alliance was released exclusively to it. And people were criticizing that the graphics don't look good enough. One person even said it looked like a ps3 game. So thats fine but I can't compare this to the graphically inferior eXclusive games of a current gen console? Yeah no.

But yeah this game has better graphics than Switch's eXclusive games. You don't have to agree to it as I didn't you ask either.
Oh, I'm not telling you what to say. Just criticizing what you said.
And nobody ever extols the graphics of the Switch. Graphics are the Switch's weakest point.
My gripe with your initial post was you concluding that Switch games are boring from a backseat review.

Oh, I'm not telling you what to say. Just criticizing what you said.
And nobody ever extols the graphics of the Switch. Graphics are the Switch's weakest point.
My gripe with your initial post was you concluding that Switch games are boring from a backseat review.
And your gripe is clearly wrong. You should read next time. I was clearly referring about the graphics. Not which game is boring but thanks for sharing!

I'll play the open beta. I only pre-order days before release so I can pre-install.

Looking forward for the next war table stream on the 29th

I hope Scarlet Witch is a playable character in this.

And your gripe is clearly wrong. You should read next time. I was clearly referring about the graphics. Not which game is boring but thanks for sharing!

Why do you even post here if you’re having this much of an absolute tantrum over someone not agreeing with you?

You’re acting like a snotty little brat in multiple posts in this thread over posts that aren’t even aggressive towards you.

I get the feeling Captain Marvel will be tomorrows reveal

Maybe. Don't care about her but always nice to have roster options and see it build up over time

There’s currently two girls and five guys (Thor, CA, Hulk, IM, Antman) I hope it’s another chick.

I would like a power set we haven’t seen yet. Scarlet Witch could be cool but I could see them just showing us what AntMan is like...

It could definitely be Ant-Man. We know Hank Pym is in the story, so he could be next like they did with Marvel Girl who we knew was in the game too

Beta
New Character
Avengers Initiative

Stream is 1080p but a 4K version will be released later

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member