Square Enix's Avengers

Road map suggests 4 characters. So, grand total of 10 heroes so far. Say what you want about Ultimate Alliance, they know what fans want.

I also don't think they realized how important the glasses were to Hawkeye's look that they went with.

I'm still wondering about the long term plan of this... I'm not buying until its like $30... so would they be launching new playable characters/single player missions by mid 2021?

I'm confused and I wonder if the solo story mode during launch is not short.

At least Generic Action Game Hero #2 is better than an offbrand Renner. Improvement?

Generic how? They both seem Ultimate Marvel inspired but this one is a bit more comic accurate

I hope the collectible comics are actually interactive mini comics than just covers

Road map suggests 4 characters. So, grand total of 10 heroes so far. Say what you want about Ultimate Alliance, they know what fans want.

I also don't think they realized how important the glasses were to Hawkeye's look that they went with.
If we get ten characters in total including Captain America/Hawkeye.

I'm guessing Ant-Man is the eighth. Captain Marvel/Spider-Man/Dr. Strange/Black panther are big enough characters, so I doubt they would just be saved for an eXpansion/additional missions. So maybe Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon.

The War table video was so short. I wanted more details.

It was short but it had plenty of interesting details. I like that our upgraded characters will join our team than like using our customized hulk while the rest will be default

You make it seem like it's a bad thing. Put some respect in his name!

Quite the Contrary, I’m happy that Hawkeye is present. I’d rather have him than Ms. Marvel in the main lineup from the beginning.

My problem is they knew from the get go that Fans wanted Hawkeye even at the presentation most questions were about Clint? They could have easily had the revealed earlier

instead they make it appear that this new hero reveal was going to be mind blowing and it wasn’t

now if it was Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, Vision, Captain Marvel or even Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch that might have been something exciting and slightly unexpected.

I’m delighted by the information we received today as well as gameplay footage. It’s definitely exciting and it appears that we’re in for quite an on going experience for this game. With massive expansion on the way.

There needs to be a mode added where we can play as villains. I want to play as Abomination and Taskmaster!

Hawkeye looks like every generic main character from the mid 00s. :lmao:

Well, at least he's in it. Are these characters going to cost more money to get?

No Characters and story dlc will be free.

Hawkeye looks like every generic main character from the mid 00s. :lmao:

Well, at least he's in it. Are these characters going to cost more money to get?

No. They keep saying that every additional character, location and story expansion will be free. The only dlc behind a paywall will be cosmetics like certain costumes

I’m glad I pre-ordered the deluxe edition that way I have everything without having to pay extra.

The Avengers Initiative roster my guess is will include
1. Hawkeye
2. Captain Marvel
3. Ant-Man & the Wasp
4. Black Panther
5. Vision

What does the deluxe edition include?

The Deluxe Edition includes the exclusive Obsidian Outfit pack for your Avengers, including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk, and Ms. Marvel, along with six exclusive Obsidian-themed nameplates to further customize your gameplay.
This edition includes 72-hour early access, play the game first, 3 days early.

so, as someone who hasn't been that excited for or impressed by this game so far, I must admit this latest showing did result in a slight tinge of interest. Just give me Scarlet Witch or even Dr. Strange and then you've got my full attention.

The Deluxe Edition includes the exclusive Obsidian Outfit pack for your Avengers, including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk, and Ms. Marvel, along with six exclusive Obsidian-themed nameplates to further customize your gameplay.
This edition includes 72-hour early access, play the game first, 3 days early.
I was looking the game up last night, and that all feels very lightweight for 20 extra bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"