Square Enix's Avengers

They really could have lined this up better with D+ shows.

And a Falcon dlc when the new series premiered would be nice as well. While Spidey dlc should have been out as the same time as the release of the Miles Morales game.

Have the numbers for this recovered at all? I would have thought new content would be the best way to get that if not. Unless they are thinking of winding down. I can’t believe the first Avengers game after all these years turned out like this.

Wasn't the Spider-Man DLC supposed to come out in January?

Have the numbers for this recovered at all? I would have thought new content would be the best way to get that if not. Unless they are thinking of winding down. I can’t believe the first Avengers game after all these years turned out like this.
Dreadful numbers on PC. The daily peak averages about 740 players for the past month which is a loss of 500 players compared to December (Kate DLC).

https://steamdb.info/app/997070/graphs/

Dreadful numbers on PC. The daily peak averages about 740 players for the past month which is a loss of 500 players compared to December (Kate DLC).

https://steamdb.info/app/997070/graphs/
Damn. Is it in danger of being discontinued at some point? I like playing through everything and completing achievements even if the games don’t meet expectations.

Hoping to still get this once all of the DLC is out, but think it might be a little outdated in 2026.
I'm not in a hurry to buy this maybe later this year. The story single player campaign is short and I'm waiting til there's more dlcs as I uninstall games after I'm done with the story campaign and I don't want reinstall everytime there's a new dlc.

the lack of dlc announcements is concerning though. Though I already sensed some problems when theydidnt provide a road map for dlcs. So things in square eniX are probably up in the air as of the moment and I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the plug after a few more dlcs.

Damn. Is it in danger of being discontinued at some point? I like playing through everything and completing achievements even if the games don’t meet expectations.

Look to Anthem if you want to see how bad this could get.

I haven’t really been following what’s been happening with Anthem. Could you update me please?

Long story short:

Game was released, it was a total train wreck, roadmap was delayed significantly, no major updates, staff departures, and then finally the game is supposedly getting a complete revamp. A 2.0, but there has been no news on that.

Basically Anthem ended up as a GAAS warning sign of what not to do. There are many articles and videos on it.

Long story short:

Game was released, it was a total train wreck, roadmap was delayed significantly, no major updates, staff departures, and then finally the game is supposedly getting a complete revamp. A 2.0, but there has been no news on that.

Basically Anthem ended up as a GAAS warning sign of what not to do. There are many articles and videos on it.
Thanks. I knew about the launch but then hadn't kept up to date on what happened after. Cheers.

Such a shame some of these properties with potential are being mismanaged. This one hurts more as it's coming from the devs that would otherwise be working on Mass Effect. Can't believe how much ME lost its luster since its peak in the generation before.

The combat skills and archery is very remincent to Kate's . Unfortunately nothing new.

2 characters in 6 and half months. They promised them monthly. :dry:

Between how broken the game was on launch and how abysmal sales were you never know if it was just unrealistic of them to make that promise due to all the fixing they would need to do or if they genuinely thought the the game would be successful at launch and pay for itself and that's how they budgeted the dlc.

With how much of a diaster this game has been, I'm surprised they didn't try and get the Spider- Man DLC out ASAP.

Is there any hope they can salvage this? :csad:

I got this today for 24.50 dollars. I'm kinda surprised this is already cheaper than a lot of big 2020 games that came out before this game. I think I need to finish Mafia 2020 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider first and I'd play it when the Hawkeye DLC is about to come out. So I can play from the story campaign to the 2 dlcs.

I hope the Spidey dlc is still happening especially my copy has a Spidey sticker on the plastic.

I mean, Monster Hunter World did it pretty well. I strongly suspect Rise is also going to get a steady stream of new monsters added post launch.

You just need to make a reason to stick around between new content. As well as making the new content appealing. A new character you have to build up all over is not that appealing.

You had one job to do and you couldn’t even get that right. Cross gen play, You sons of b!€+£§

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"