Superman Returns SR promotting in the biggest website on the planet

VGPOP

Civilian
Reaction score
This is the mother of all websites. The biggest and most visited on Earth.

Go to YAHOO.COM homepage and hit "REPLAY AD" you'll see what I'm talking about. (if it doesn't automatically do it for you)

www.yahoo.com

i dont see it all i see is this

moz_e1.jpg

post ur link

kalelinri said:
i dont see it all i see is this

moz_e1.jpg

post ur link

In the bottom of this picture it says.

VISIT THE SITE. REPLAY AD. AD FEEDBACK

Mr. Thing said:
There's no ad there.

Do you live in US?

Perhaps it's only available for US. I'm just guessing. But I'm looking it right now and it's there. You can even play theatrical trailer #2 right there.

VGPOP said:
Do you live in US?

Perhaps it's only available for US. I'm just guessing. But I'm looking it right now and it's there. You can even play theatrical trailer #2 right there.

Yeah, I live outside the US.

Speaking of Yahoo...what the hell is with the new design?

Yahoo sucks compared to Google. So says the stock market. :o

This is a description when you hit "REPLAY AD" (it's an animation ad) (And I think is only available for US people only, but this is the internet!, try going to Yahoo USA)

When you click "REPLAY AD" in the bottom of the picture, it shows you the kent mailbox (just like trailers)......then you see Superman (completely dark) moving to the left, his cape is moving (because of the wind)....then ad moves up to show the sky and you see the burning plane coming straight at you....then Superman comes from the other side (the famous poster we see everywhere, where it shows half of his body).......then the words "THE HOLIDAY BEGINS"....you see the "S"......"WHEN HE RETURNS, WEDNESDAY JUNE 28"...then you see the picture that is right now.

I am at work and I don't have speakers, when I get home, I will listen to the audio (you have the option to listen it) and see what type of music the animation has.

i thought Google was the biggest website now...:shrugs: i guess Google's just the most popular maybe....

DorkyFresh said:
i thought Google was the biggest website now...:shrugs: i guess Google's just the most popular maybe....

Nope, Yahoo is still bigger. It's the biggest visited website on the internet.

400 million unique users.

DorkyFresh said:

Google is the biggest used search engine, however Yahoo probably get more visitors because they offer more services, for instance I never use there search but I do use yahoo games.

I've LOVE to see Google do some sort of ad, like maybe a different Google Logo like they do for holidays or big events.

boyscouT said:
im in new york city and i dont see 'replay ad'

Why is people having trouble seeing that?

I am logging every time and I see it with my own eyes. It is right UNDERNEATH the picture/Ad.

Perhaps is your security settings. Do you have activeX? flash?

I don't know, but where I work, every single computer I use have the same thing.

Remember, this is an animation ad from the movie, really cool.

I don't think Yahoo has design it specifically for my computer only. I could not be the only user on the internet to see this. That's just impossible.

explode7 said:
yahoo is overrated.

overrated, but still n#1 on the net for unique visitors.

I have it as my homepage, and I don't think there's another website I can put as homepage.

yahoo sucks. Hotmail and gmail is the way to go and I suggest you do so also.

explode7 said:
yahoo sucks. Hotmail and gmail is the way to go and I suggest you do so also.

Yeah, I'm going to do that just for you.... :confused:
Hotmail?

gmail (never heard of it)

VGPOP said:
Yeah, I'm going to do that just for you.... :confused:
Hotmail?

gmail (never heard of it)

Gmail stands for GoogleMail. It's fast, effective and easy to use. It really does knock any other sevices out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"