Discovery Star Trek: Discovery - Part 1

Love Michelle Yeoh, but I despised her character in Discovery and hated how Section 31 was handled. This movie is not necessary, regardless of her award-season wins.
I'd like for the movie to be about a collection of misfits and outcasts comprising a creative solutions department within Section 31. Georgiou and Tyler/Voq fit the profile. Sybok and T'Pring would be good additions.

Cool! I love the idea of Star Trek movies again and straight to streaming is better than trying to turn them into Star Wars blockbusters all the time

Erm, didn't Georgiou go back to her own universe or another one with Rain Wilson?

Both Picard and Discovery are lucky that they're not affected by the strikes and that they get to finish it out.

To be honest, I liked Section 31 a lot more when it was a pure mystery and you barely knew anything about it. Not everything needs to be explained. Then again, this is Alex Kurtzman Star Trek and this guy is no Rick Berman, Michael Piller or Ira Steven Behr...

To be honest, I liked Section 31 a lot more when it was a pure mystery and you barely knew anything about it. Not everything needs to be explained. Then again, this is Alex Kurtzman Star Trek and this guy is no Rick Berman, Michael Piller or Ira Steven Behr...
I don't think highly of Alex Kurtzman either but congratulations you are the first Trek fan to ever say something positive about famed ****head Rick Berman!

I don't think highly of Alex Kurtzman either but congratulations you are the first Trek fan to ever say something positive about famed ****head Rick Berman!
I'll take Rick Berman overseeing Star Trek over Alex Kurtzman. If Berman were to take over Kurtzman today, my hope and optisim for Star Trek's future would grow again.

Then again, I actually would like to see Seth McFarlane take over Star Trek... but beggars can't be choosers.

I'll take Rick Berman overseeing Star Trek over Alex Kurtzman.
I would also take getting hit in the face with a hammer over being stabbed directly in the genitals but I'm not going to sing the praises of either option. Trek in the 90s succeeded in spite of Berman and was perpetually held back by his utter lack of imagination or ambition.

I would also take getting hit in the face with a hammer over being stabbed directly in the genitals but I'm not going to sing the praises of either option.
Ouch.

Still, I will take Berman Star Trek over Kurtzman Star Trek. This is a hill I will die on.

Premiere date for the final season. First two episodes arrive April 4. The remaining eight will be released weekly.

dsc-s5poster-1-432x640.jpg

Last edited:
The show is back.

I forgot how pretty it was to watch. Production level has always been A+

And forgot how useless everyone who isn't Burnham/Booker are to the missions

Reactions: Dr.
An engaging season premiere. And, yes, the series has always looked good.

I note that the first two episodes have been posted. I’ll check out # 2 soon.

I decided to rewatch some of the S1 episodes and 7 years later (cant believe its been 7)....still dont know what they were thinking about setting this prior to the classic series.

Everything about it sans forcing Michael into Spocks history shouted 50-100 years after Voyager if anything.

Still live for and desire one of the uniforms though. My favorite and sooooooo pretty.

I decided to rewatch some of the S1 episodes and 7 years later (cant believe its been 7)....still dont know what they were thinking about setting this prior to the classic series.

Everything about it sans forcing Michael into Spocks history shouted 50-100 years after Voyager if anything.

Still live for and desire one of the uniforms though. My favorite and sooooooo pretty.
If you do like I do, and treat the series like it's a "MIRROR MIRROR" type alternate universe, it makes sense.

If you do like I do, and treat the series like it's a "MIRROR MIRROR" type alternate universe, it makes sense.
Yeah, I've always thought they should've just revealed that or placed the crew there

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"