Lower Decks Star Trek: Lower Decks - General Discussion Thread

The 3rd episode made me laugh out loud a few times. I am actually really liking this show. Thought I would hate it.

Granted I am not one of those die hard Star Trek fans that say anything not involving the weekly planet visit grind with political or moral dilemma is not "true" trek. (TOS)

I watch it to be entertained and surprisingly this entertains me.

The show's actually pretty good, although I'm not going to watch it religiously. I hope that they eventually get some of the actors from TNG, DS9 and Voyager to voice their old roles too. Also John De Lancie as Q in a show like this is a no-brainer.

This week's episode did it for me. I love this show.

Really thought I would hate it as I thought it would be like Final Space. But each episode it just got better and better.

Not sure if tonight was it for the season or not but hope it comes back.

Have not watched it yet but this is the season finale. Season 2 is already being worked on.

Still can't stand Boimler. I hope he never gets promoted. He would literally get everyone killed.

Not gonna lie, the bit at the end of this clip has sold me on this show. Not sure when I will be able to watch it, though.

(Re: 1x10)

I'm guessing that the security chief in season 2 will be a kzin, basically Shaxs with fur.

Doctor T'Ana would approve.

That’s every character on this show. Mariner is cringey AF.

I know some people enjoy the show. That's fine. But yeah, I find a lot of the characters on the show cringey AF and unlikable, especially Boimler and Mariner.

They're not going to undo Boimler's promotion and transfer to the USS Titan when the 2nd season starts.

Cool! I really didn’t think I would like this as much as I did but you can tell it’s made by fans

Maybe, but do they have a character hallucinating talking to a Tom Paris commemorative plate?

Well, finally watched this. I loved it. Episode 9 was amazing.

For those in the US, I assume, the Paramount+ youtube channel has the season 2 premiere up for free. Feel free to check it out. Fun Gary Mitchell episode.

Popped my free trial for Paramount+ for the second season. I loved it. And for some reason, they seem to be making episode 9 the best of the season. We better get more T'lyn next season. I need to see more of the Mariner of Vulcan.

And god, seeing people freak out about the sex pollen scenario Mariner went against is hilarous
How they got Boimler back onto the Ceritos was amazing and perfect. And I love just how many little easter eggs are thrown in.

And an actual cliffhanger season finale. Fun.

Episode 2x9 is nominated for a Hugo. Very deserved.

Hoping to get some news at the Mission: Chicago panel this Saturday.

Not much shown in the teaser, but enough to know we are going Star Trek 3 for the third season.

I sort of see which Star Trek 3 poster they were going with.

Important images from the Mission Chicago panel

Now, live action appearances, please.

Suck on it haters.

lower decks, lower decks, lower decks!!!

The return of... Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"