Star Wars 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hush

Wee Little Puppet Man
Reaction score
Discuss all things Star Wars, isnt it gross that Luke kissed Leia? Still after all these years its like ewww!

Beat me to it............yes, that kiss is gross. WTF was Lucas thinking?

Agreed,what was he thinking? It's too much for PG movies.

From the previous thread...

Doctor Jones said:
When Lucas began writing the script, it developed more and formed eventually into Anakin's story and he soon discovered it wouldn't all fit into one film. So he knew sequels would be made form that, and then he knew of a backstory. He knew Anakin was Vader when writing the script for ANH.

That's not entirely accurate...

You guys should really read The Secret History of Star Wars. It's definitely an eye opener and goes into great detail on how everything really came to be.

Beat me to it............yes, that kiss is gross. WTF was Lucas thinking?

When Leia kissed Luke, Lucas never intended on Leia being Luke's sister at the time.

I have been wanting to say this for years. F**k the Fett. Overrated piece of trash. OKay I am done.

From the previous thread...

That's not entirely accurate...

You guys should really read The Secret History of Star Wars. It's definitely an eye opener and goes into great detail on how everything really came to be.

When Leia kissed Luke, Lucas never intended on Leia being Luke's sister at the time.

I read in the Making of Star Wars. I need to go back and check though. But as the story developed it went from Anakin Starkiller being a pilot, then turning into Luke, then the Vader character and Lucas merging Anakin and Vader. He wanted to show Luke with Vader being the bad guy but still Anakin. I forget if he knew if he was the father. Probably not. And he realized that that he would tell the sequel, but he always knew there would be more to Anakin.

I have been wanting to say this for years. F**k the Fett. Overrated piece of trash. OKay I am done.
He was awesome in Empire, that is before he became a clone from New Zealand. :dry:

I read in the Making of Star Wars. I need to go back and check though. But as the story developed it went from Anakin Starkiller being a pilot, then turning into Luke, then the Vader character and Lucas merging Anakin and Vader. He wanted to show Luke with Vader being the bad guy but still Anakin. I forget if he knew if he was the father. Probably not. And he realized that that he would tell the sequel, but he always knew there would be more to Anakin.

Despite being a fan for almost 15 years, I actually don't know much behind the scenes stuff. I really should check out some of the 'Making Of' books.

Boba was a pretty cool dude in TESB, but then he gets hit in the back by a blind man, screams like *****, hits the wall, and falls into the pit without a fight. :dry: All right after he fired up his jet pack for the first and only time. :csad:

Well, in the EU he survived. There was one book where he was down there for years. More like a existential sort of thing. Then he climbs out and Dunbar finds him.

But that's probably not canon anymore.

He was awesome in Empire, that is before he became a clone from New Zealand. :dry:

He was never cool. Never! He is no different than Stormtrooper number 3 in A New Hope. Why he got such love is beyond me. especially since he went out exacrtly like a storm trooper would.

What, the thread, you mean? I'm not sure why the old one was closed.

It went over 10k posts.

Epic:

star_wars_rocks_hugh_fleming.jpg

Man, I love Star Wars.

Discuss all things Star Wars, isnt it gross that Luke kissed Leia? Still after all these years its like ewww!

THANK YOU!!!!

No one else ever seemed bothered by it. I was starting to think it was some poltergeist scene only I could see. :dry:

Yeah, and Fett being awesome because he stood up to Vader? Please. :whatever:

LANDO: That was never part of our agreement, and neither was giving Han to this bounty hunter!!!

Billy Dee Williams rules. Too bad they weakened his character in the 3rd. He spent all of Jabba's battle hanging off a skiff???

Well, in the EU he survived. There was one book where he was down there for years. More like a existential sort of thing. Then he climbs out and Dunbar finds him.

But that's probably not canon anymore.

I think that was Tales from Jabba's Palace, the only good book about Star Wars I've read outside the movie novelizations of the original trilogy.

Anyway, I don't recall seeing my question answered in the old Star Wars thread, but is Lucas planning on doing anything with Episodes 7-9?

No, Episodes VII-IX are not in the works. I might be wrong, but the only ("only") Star Wars projects Lucas is involved with are the Clone Wars series and the upcoming live action show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"