Star Wars: Aftermath RPG

Victor Creed said:
I'm working on a few more details of my character before I post the application.
Cool, any clues as to who it might be?

SpeedballLives said:
Cool, any clues as to who it might be?

He is not an established character. His name is Thirr and he is a Cathar. I found the species by accident and they looked cool. They're basically the Khajiit from Elder Scrolls, lol, only they have a natural healing ability. What can I say, I like characters that have a healing factor, lol.

Victor Creed said:
He is not an established character. His name is Thirr and he is a Cathar. I found the species by accident and they looked cool. They're basically the Khajiit from Elder Scrolls, lol, only they have a natural healing ability. What can I say, I like characters that have a healing factor, lol.
I know exactly what the Cathar look like. There is one in KOTOR, named Juhani. She's one of the better chars, cause she can use the force.
cool choice.

LOL!
The Cathar homeworld has the most original name ever.
It's Cathar.

My God...that's hilarious.:D

SpeedballLives said:
I know exactly what the Cathar look like. There is one in KOTOR, named Juhani. She's one of the better chars, cause she can use the force.
cool choice.

Yea, but mine is gonna be more along the lines of the shaggier maned Cathar like Crado.

X_cathar4.jpg

More beastly looking and all, I am trying to find a good pic of what I want my character to look like, but I am having little luck right now. I wish I could draw, lol.

Still working on my guy.
I might need to draw him, also.

Victor Creed and I are currently working on some ideas at the moment for our character interaction. I want to get a few more players and then we can start. Everyone need to follow the arc description on the front page, and as we continue I will post more to it which needs to be followed. If we can pull another four or five players we can begin. :)

Fine I'll sign up too. I just gotta figure who I wanna be.

I'm leaning towards Callista, but a part of me wants to be Mara Jade.........

Tsunulia said:
Fine I'll sign up too. I just gotta figure who I wanna be.

I'm leaning towards Callista, but a part of me wants to be Mara Jade.........

I say Mara Jade she's more of a badass

hmmmmmm.......... But would it affect the game too much if I went with Callista?

I am almost done.
Why arent people signing up? :(

WH, how much would affect the game if I decided to play Callista?

callista as a ghost or Luke's wife?, or both?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. How's the timeline going to work with it?

it would suck to be a ghost floating around board, but you would get to scare people

don't worry Lando will make a stop at the station

Tsunulia said:
WH, how much would affect the game if I decided to play Callista?

I'm sorry I didn't reply. I logged off.
You already picked her, but I wouldn't have know. I am not a huge Star Wars guy. :(

Just wondering, we can make our own character, right, or were we supposed to pick someone that already is in the comics?

As far as I'm understanding the rules, we can make our own character.

Yes you may make your own if you wish and as long as I aprove of it. Keep in mind the timeline is only 5 years after Return of the Jedi and Luke is only just begining to establish the Jedi Academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"