Star Wars: Galaxies Divided RPG Season 1 OOC Thread

[MISQUOTE=Some guy;Some film]It's done.....[/MISQUOTE]
*looks up*

amanemotrh9.gif

:word: Here I am.

Get ta postin' bud :ninja:

I'll have a Vader post up in a giffy.

I'll post my sample post in the IC thread and then we can get Vader to tell Tarkin that Palps is arriving... sort of a foreshadowing of ROTJ. Then I can reply to that with Palps and Vader meeting.

I'll post my sample post in the IC thread and then we can get Vader to tell Tarkin that Palps is arriving... sort of a foreshadowing of ROTJ. Then I can reply to that with Palps and Vader meeting.

Oooops, too late, check out the IC thread.

:hoboj:!

Best of luck to you all, but this is my curtain call here!

I'll still be sending in an app soon, just got back into town late last night, then I had work early this morning...I'm beat...need a day or so to rest and ponder my character, then I'll get the app in

I'll still be sending in an app soon, just got back into town late last night, then I had work early this morning...I'm beat...need a day or so to rest and ponder my character, then I'll get the app in

Looks like you'll be too late, this RPG is more deserted than the Judland wastes :csad:

Meh, I'm dropping out. Now, not because of spite, because I am now:
Electron
Shuck
Bane
Toxin
Kyran [Pending]
Sorry guys, it's just I had to drop one person and Mive Fisto is the one I'm least attached too.

I'm here. Will have a Skirata post up after i do Gotham Noir

I had to work tonight so I'll send out the PMs tomorrow. In the mean time, NowufaceDoom, did you post a reply to my Palpatine post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"