Star Wars: Battlefront II

Day 1 purchase for me.

I loved the first one (still play it) and this ad indicates that the second one will improve on everything. Looks amazing!

Day 1 purchase for me.

I loved the first one (still play it) and this ad indicates that the second one will improve on everything. Looks amazing!

Same here got the first game on day 1. Loved it and played the hell out of it. This short ad looks great. Can't wait to find out more and maybe see more later this week from celebration. A campaign set after ROTJ between TFA sounds awesome. Having the MP feature PT, OT and ST is also very cool.

Dammit. This really got my attention, but I'm not buying a new Playstation until they offer up a true 4K Blu-ray player. I'm also going to need to see how much (or little) of the game is not added-cost DLC.

The first one enjoyable initially but as someone who doesn't have a PS+ account and who doesn't do online gaming i got bored with it pretty quickly and sold it.

A single player campaign being added actually has interested in getting the sequel.

So will this one have more characters that are not paid DLC ? Im talking everybody from

Vader (all of the costumes & sabers)
Luke & Old Man Luke (all 4 different costumes & sabers)
Han & Old Han (all 4 different costumes )
Leia & Old Leia (all 4 different costumes )
Chewbacca
Lando (The 2 different costumes)
R2D2
C3P0
BB8 (The Force Awakens)
Yoda (all of the costumes )
Poe (The Force Awakens
Finn (The Force Awakens)
Rey (The Force Awakens)
Kylo Ren (The Force Awakens)
Snoke (The Force Awakens)
Mace Windu (all of the costumes)
Both Obi-Wans (all of the costumes)
The entire Jedi Council from the Prequels
Qui-Gon
Greedo
Padme (all of the costumes)
Ackbar
Palpatine
Mon Mothma
Bail
Storm Troopers (all of the costumes)
The Rogue One People

All of these characters should be in game standard & alternates unlockable

& should E.T. be in it for the lulz ?

I think you're setting yourself up for some major disappointment if that's your hope, lol.

Like the first one ?

Whats new in this game aside from a story mode ?
Not much info is out yet. All we know for sure is that there will be some kind of story mode following an imperial after EpVI, and that the multiplayer (whatever it will be) will incorporate all eras.

Not much info is out yet. All we know for sure is that there will be some kind of story mode following an imperial after EpVI, and that the multiplayer (whatever it will be) will incorporate all eras.

If that is the only (major) difference

Meh

In late December they had some issues it's fine now. I play a few times a week with my brother and friends.
Did they explain what the issue was?

I googled the issues I was having, and it seemed like it was happening to other XBox One players as well. If it's been fixed I may re-install it.

Nice ad. Need to see more though!

Did they explain what the issue was?

I googled the issues I was having, and it seemed like it was happening to other XBox One players as well. If it's been fixed I may re-install it.

I played on X1 (UK though if it makes a difference) for about 6 weeks solid up to last month and didn't come across any issues.

DICE have been saying they're trying to address all the complaints the first one got, and it does seem like they are putting in the effort.

The trailer says if you preorder you get Last Jedi heroes. I wonder if those are skins or actual new characters? Could also be an early access thing like Jakku.

I played on X1 (UK though if it makes a difference) for about 6 weeks solid up to last month and didn't come across any issues.
Yeah this was around December-January. I have since uninstalled the game.

Maybe I'll give it another go.

DICE have been saying they're trying to address all the complaints the first one got, and it does seem like they are putting in the effort.

The trailer says if you preorder you get Last Jedi heroes. I wonder if those are skins or actual new characters? Could also be an early access thing like Jakku.
Good to hear. I don't have many complaints with the game as it is now apart from wanting a campaign, but there are a lot of things that could be improved to make the ultimate Star Wars multiplayer game. Glad to hear they are trying to address everything.

Yeah this was around December-January. I have since uninstalled the game.

Maybe I'll give it another go.
Yes I read earlier that you had the problems a while ago and was just giving my info in case it helped. Hope it goes better for you this time.

I can't remember why I didn't keep playing the game at launch but glad I avoided any issues and it was a very easy game to jump back into even after everyone else had had the time to develop Jedi level skills lol. One of the biggest compliments I can give this game is that I almost never had any gamer-rage, even in matches where I was getting shat on. Was just fun regardless.

First day buy for me. I can't wait to play the prequel era.

I would like to play as or against some prequel characters too.

I want to see a lot more before I'm convinced. This is just a teaser and we don't know how this translates to gameplay. I hope that fighter squadron and flying in general is overhauled for this game.

If they do DLC this time around I want it implemented better. I hated hated hated in the first one that I'd buy the DLC for new guns and skins, but then have to grind levels and do inane, boring challenges to unlock the content I paid for. I'd also like to see leveling go a tad faster. I played the PS4 version like mad and only made it to level 47 before getting bored. I just bought the game on PC today since it was on sale and boy do I regret it. Far too much is locked behind level and progression. Add to that how ****ing long it takes to find a match and you have a game not worth playing. They need to add so, so much to Battlefront II.

If they do DLC this time around I want it implemented better. I hated hated hated in the first one that I'd buy the DLC for new guns and skins, but then have to grind levels and do inane, boring challenges to unlock the content I paid for. I'd also like to see leveling go a tad faster. I played the PS4 version like mad and only made it to level 47 before getting bored. I just bought the game on PC today since it was on sale and boy do I regret it. Far too much is locked behind level and progression. Add to that how ****ing long it takes to find a match and you have a game not worth playing. They need to add so, so much to Battlefront II.

If they do DLC this time around I want it implemented better.
If they do DLC
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

The trailer seemed to indicate to me that the protagonist of the story campaign, the TIE pilot, will be present in all three eras. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I love that idea. From the Republic to the Empire and First Order.

I don't think the story goes through all eras. I took it as a post Jedi era hero. She looks like a pretty young TIE fighter to have lived through the Clone Wars.

I don't think the story goes through all eras. I took it as a post Jedi era hero. She looks like a pretty young TIE fighter to have lived through the Clone Wars.

You're probably right.

I don't want player progression to give such an extreme advantage. The guys with the bacta grenade have an amazing advantage over those that don't. I'd also like them to tune the weapon damage and handling so the guns feel a little more impactful.

Ehhh I think there needs to be some progression or the game becomes somewhat un-fun for those that want to achieve more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"