• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Great trailer. Looks like it's going to have a really worthwhile campaign to play through.

This host is kind of annoying.

Awesome trailer though.

I love this take on the campaign their doing. Sounds really smart and interesting rather than just making us play a Rebellion soldier again.

Campaign takes place right after ROTJ, so we figured but cool to have confirmed.

Alright let's get to the MP stuff now, the meat and potatoes.

Single player looks interesting. Nice to see the Emperor body doubles from Aftermath.

The rumours were right, it is Inferno Squadron. Not a surprise with the novel coming out.

Star Wars things focusing on the Imperial side are a rare treat. Hopefully the campaign is more than just a long tutorial.

And the campaign is canon! That is awesome.

I guess I'm gonna have to pick up that Inferno Squadron book. This sounds really rad to me. Seems like they're going above and beyond the last Battlefront game.

Star Wars things focusing on the Imperial side are a rare treat. Hopefully the campaign is more than just a long tutorial.

With having an entire separate team working on the SP side I would say it's likely not just a tutorial. It seems like for how much they are talking about it, it's a significant campaign.

As a huge fan of Lost Stars, the idea of playing as this female Inferno Squadron member and dealing with the loss at Endor and building the First Order years later is super intriguing. So ready.

So yeah Inferno Squad is the prequel to this campaign. I pre-ordered that book almost a month ago.

I love that this game will be canon. That's so great. IMO it adds to the immersion of the whole experience for me.

So the main character's journey goes all the way to The Force Awakens!

Its interesting that all of the Star Wars games seem to be pretty canon these days, Battlefront had the Battle of Jakku, even Uprising on mobile was considered to be a canon story if I remember.

Well post September 2014 everything made that is story based is canon. Unless they specified otherwise.

Looks like you get to play as Luke and Kylo in Single Player!!!

It's being reported that the release date is November 17th if that's true it's the same day as justice league i know its two separate products but still that cant be a coincidence.

We can play as Luke and Kylo also in the campaign, interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"