Star Wars: Battlefront II

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

:lmao:

Yeah haha I'm sure there will be DLC, though they did not do that for Titanfall 2. But I'm sure they will with this.

No?

Maps are free, and I think that's it.

Really? Well I'd say the maps are the most important part. Unless what more have they added....?

Ah. Well I must have been mistaken but I'd say the free maps is an upgrade for EA. Since that is the most important aspect for everyone getting to play the same thing.

I was on board with the free maps model until I actually experienced it. Now I kind of hate it. You wind up getting so much less than if you would just pay for ****.

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1:10[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][YT]zF-QpjAdD5E[/YT] [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]More Star Wars VR? - EP Fan Question of the Day - Electric Playground

[/FONT]
274 views[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]7 hours ago
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Published on 14 Apr 2017[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Great question today from Icsa wondering if we'll see more Star Wars VR at E3 this year! Victor Lucas replies from the floor of Star Wars Celebration!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

source:EPN.tv
[/FONT]

Good thing I skipped the first one, and I think I'll buy the second but have to decide between the PC or the PS4 version.

The first is pretty cheap and really fun to play still. You can get the Ultimate Edition for 20 bucks with all the DLC (which is good DLC).

I'd say PS4 because out of the 15 million copies sold most are on the PS4, and almost 1.5 years later and when I have my weekly session it's still really easy to find games.

I was on board with the free maps model until I actually experienced it. Now I kind of hate it. You wind up getting so much less than if you would just pay for ****.

This is the thing. There's less incentive for them to add a tonne of stuff or to make that stuff as good as if they were directly making something back from it. They should make it so that people who haven't paid can still play on paid maps as long as someone in the lobby has paid. Then those who have paid will always be able to find games and the content would be better.

Alright im ready, anyone else in here watching?

Battlefront II is streaming on the Star Wars YouTube live stream right?

Watching now. Hoping for lots of cool details about Battlefront II. I hope I can get a new graphics card put into my PC before it launches, otherwise I'll get it on PS4. PC would be ideal though.

Excited....hope the pre-order comes up after this.

They should do something kinda absurd with Battlefront II. Give us a playable Wicket or something. Playable Jar-Jar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"