Star Wars Fans, Faves and Freaks Threads Merged

I'm a huge fan of the movies, I have action figures of all characters that weilded a lightsaber, I have the nine Master Replica versions of lightsabers (including the ultra-rare Palpatine with a blue lightsaber), I have a Darth Vader helmet, T-shirts, posters, standees. I am nurturing my daughter to like Star Wars.

Please help me decide what the heck am I.

Danger Mouse said:
I'm a huge fan of the movies, I have action figures of all characters that weilded a lightsaber, I have the nine Master Replica versions of lightsabers (including the ultra-rare Palpatine with a blue lightsaber), I have a Darth Vader helmet, T-shirts, posters, standees. I am nurturing my daughter to like Star Wars.

Please help me decide what the heck am I.
You are a Geek!

Geek it is then! :D

By the way, a small errata: the ultra-rare Palpatine with a blue lightsaber is actually an action figure, not one of the nine Master Replica lightsabers. Sorry.

Spidey-Boy said:
I got 5 of those:(

i didnt get one of them
cool.gif

if anyone has paid any attention to previous posts of mine, you know that I've only recently gotten into this whole Star Wars universe thing. Just finished watching Empire Strikes Back a little while ago, haven't watched ROTJ yet, but I watched RotS, last night, and I don't really think I have to see ROTJ. RotS was awesome. Should I see ROTJ?

trombonemaestro you should. Why? Because you see Anakin fulfilling his destiny as the chosen one.

I always like Han Solo the best!
Darth Vader is a close second
rounding out the top three is Jabba the Hutt (from ROTJ...not the new stuff)

Honourable mention goes to Darth Maul, Obi wan and Chewie

Rage

Obi Wan
Darth Vader (not Anakin)
Han Solo
Darth Maul
Artoo

Yeah...Darth Vader...not Anakin!!! Good call DorkyFresh!!

Although...Anakin in Ep III was by far the best and I count that character as Darth Vader :D

Rage

1. Vader
  2. Solo
  3. The Sandpeople (I wish that they had a bigger role.)
  4. General Ahkbahr ?spelling?
  5. Qui Gon

Yoda...I like how we got to see how bad @ss he is or was
Obi-wan and Vader also were awesome

Mace or Han.

This should be a poll, however.

Here my list:
1. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
2. Han Solo
T3. Luke Skywalker
T3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
T3. Yoda
6. Chewbacca
7. Princess Leia
8. R2-D2
9. Boba Fett
10. C-3PO

Best Star Wars Movies
1. Revenge of the Sith
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. A New Hope
5. The Phantom Menace
6. Attack of the Clones

All these movies make up, regardless of order, makes Star Wars the best movie saga of all.

In the prequels:
Obi-Wan Kenobi - From Jedi Padawan to Jedi Knight to Jedi Master
His character was very well done. Because of his role, Obi-Wan Kenobi is not one of my top favorites because of the Episodes I through III.

Yoda
Lucas even said it. Yoda with the lightsaber kicking ass is what the fans wanted. They got a lil of it in Attack of the Clones but it was solidified in Revenge of the Sith with Yoda on Kassyk, fighting the Clonetroopers, shrugging the Emperor's Guards into the wall, and later against the Emperor.

Original Trilogy:
I always liked Luke. Like Obi-Wan in the prequels, Luke grows from the simple farm boy on Tatooine to a full fledged Jedi Knight at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Han Solo. Maybe because he reminds me of my best friend, or the fact that it's Harrison Ford. No one else could bring cocky, and cool like this character did.

Yoda Different from the prequels, Yoda's wisdom compensates from the lack of lightsaber winning and shows us there's more to the "Force" than just lightsaber skills.

Favorite Jedi Masters: Favorite Sith Lords: Favorite Characters:
Kit Fisto Darth Sidious Yoda
Shaak Ti Darth Vader Darth Sidious

Qui-Gon Jinn
Old Obi-Wan Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Wedge Antilles
Han Solo

Luke Skywalker is a firm favourite. I just feel that you can relate to him alot more than Anakin and I prefer the story he leads.

More epic in my opinion.

Although i haven't seen Episode 3 yet.

Jar Jar Binks is my favorite character.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

Okay when I was at the movies, I saw mace, darth, fat leia, and a couple hans. This one little kid looked like harry potter, then went up to mace and said "Awww master windu, how are you tonight?" It was funny cause the guy was so tall he just walked away from the kid, and the kid started to cry LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"