Star Wars RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alreety, put me back on that damn 'in' list I have a new laptop and ready to post in an RP of the Star Wars variety!

All right, so far it looks like the title for the first season will be Dawn of the New Republic over Trials of the New Republic.

Still probably have a week or so before we can get this going, so there's still time to cast your vote for the debut season's title if you haven't done so already.

Have we finalized the time between the game and ROTJ? Are we sticking with 5 years?

Five years it will be.

Unless the majority would prefer it be earlier. But it's going to be no more than five.

I can live with 5. But I'd prefer something closer to 2 or 3. The Republic would be brand new, and all the characters would still be pretty much how they were in ROTJ. Granted characters like Han and Leia might be closer, but they wouldn't necessarily be married or anything, giving the players all the freedom to do what they want.

Even with five years, the players will still have the freedom to do what they wish with the characters, and the Republic is still in it's infancy.

But, like I said above, if the majority are for it, I'll gladly change it to two years, or what not. Just not going to be any more than five. :up:

I'm over-ruling MB's authority on this one <.< thus I take full responsibility for this RPG's actions, failure and/or success upon myself.

This RPG is approved.

Happy Birthday Johnny. :cmad: Get the hell out of my Approvals Forum.

I'm over-ruling MB's authority on this one <.< thus I take full responsibility for this RPG's actions, failure and/or success upon myself.

This RPG is approved.

Happy Birthday Johnny. :cmad: Get the hell out of my Approvals Forum.

I love you. :grin:

Ok, so the OOC Thread is going up in a few. I'm going to use the second post for the roster, and the third for a list of available characters, ala OU.

So don't go posting right away, you dirty ****s. :cmad:

oooo, can't wait to post an app. But i will wait so I'm not a dirty ****

Ok, the OOC Thread is up and ready. So this App thread can get locked and tossed out like yesterday's garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"