Star Wars RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs approval and fast. Almost 15 pages of waiting and nearly 2 weeks of waiting. I'm worried this thing might be losing a bit of the excitement... in fact, I found myself seeking out any other Star Wars RPGs these past couple days...

Come on MB & Twy! Let's get it going!

Not that you guys need me to meet the requirement of players anyway...but I think I will have to sit out regardless.

Several of my courses this semester are really requiring time from me. Not as simple as the last few semesters.

This needs approval and fast. Almost 15 pages of waiting and nearly 2 weeks of waiting. I'm worried this thing might be losing a bit of the excitement... in fact, I found myself seeking out any other Star Wars RPGs these past couple days...

Come on MB & Twy! Let's get it going!

It's going to be a while longer, I'm afraid. Hopefully no more than another week or two, but it'll get ironed out.

Eventually. :o

Not that you guys need me to meet the requirement of players anyway...but I think I will have to sit out regardless.

Several of my courses this semester are really requiring time from me. Not as simple as the last few semesters.

Cool, no worries. Schoolin' comes first.

Finished up my Ackbar app. Can't wait for this thing to get rollin'. :yay:

Pfft. It's going to die withou me as Kyle Kafreackintarn anyway. :o

Oh god come onnnnnn new PC.:(

*considers picking him up before you can get an app up*

People that dont, at one point in their lives, rock the muttonchops have wasted their life.

And mutton chops. Don't forget the mutton chops.

scrubs6-11.jpg

Wait. Wasn't Mirror Universe Spock the only GOOD guy on that version of the Enterprise?

Wait. Wasn't Mirror Universe Spock the only GOOD guy on that version of the Enterprise?

Not really. He wanted his Captain back so he could get on with the mission of killing all those people on the planet.

Although, in the books he does turn out to be good, in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"