Star Wars: The RPG ~ Episode VII: Dawn of the New Republic IC Thread (II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Joren steps into the apartment that he had shared with his friends when they first arrived on Coruscant, he is almost knocked off his feet as Nyna rushes him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace.

"I wasn't sure I was going to see you guys again." She says as she suppresses tears. "I'm just glad you made it back."

"How are you feeling?" Joren asks as he runs his fingers through her long black hair.

"Never better. It's amazing what a week in a bacta tank will do."

"Are you feeling up to flying? Mon Mothma has something she needs taken care of, and I'd love to have the best pilot in the galaxy on board."

"A mission? But we just got back." Kelsa chimes in from the open doorway of her bedroom.

"That's what I said, but she insisted that Jedi intervention was necessary."

"Where are we going?" Nyna asks.

"Home."

As Joren steps into the apartment that he had shared with his friends when they first arrived on Coruscant, he is almost knocked off his feet as Nyna rushes him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace.

"I wasn't sure I was going to see you guys again." She says as she suppresses tears. "I'm just glad you made it back."

"How are you feeling?" Joren asks as he runs his fingers through her long black hair.

"Never better. It's amazing what a week in a bacta tank will do."

"Are you feeling up to flying? Mon Mothma has something she needs taken care of, and I'd love to have the best pilot in the galaxy on board."

"A mission? But we just got back." Kelsa chimes in from the open doorway of her bedroom.

"That's what I said, but she insisted that Jedi intervention was necessary."

"Where are we going?" Nyna asks.

"Home."

Sitting in the crew lounge of the Lady Luck, Joren looks around the yacht at an all to familiar sight. Nyna and Dono manning the controls as they prepare for a hyperspace jump, Kelsa sitting beside him on the overly plush and for his taste, obscenely comfortable sofa. And Deena sitting across from them, taking her lightsaber apart and tinkering with some of the parts.

He looks around at the people he has surrounded himself with, and can't help but think of how they have become his new family.

He thinks about everything that they've been through together, and the fact that they are still together after everything amazes him. And as he thinks about everything they have been through, and everything that they have yet to experience together, he smiles.

As the Lady Luck descends to the landing pad that was designated upon the yacht's arrival, Joren looks down on his homeworld with a sense if pity and disgust.

The levels of deprevity that the entire planet has allowed itself to wallow in makes him sick, and he doesn't understand how an entire society can be content to sit back while its civilization decays around them. And while there are good beings on this world, they seem to be few and far between. For every good, honest person on this pit of a world, there are 10 Silvaks. This world breeds men like Silvak and the Kath Hounds, for no other reason other than it can.

This planet breeds misery. He saw this planet claim not only his family, but Kelsa's family as well. And for an instant, he feels a twinge of hatred for the world that was once his home. He quickly recognizes these feelings and forces them back using a Jedi calming technique that Luke had taught him soon before they had left for their mission on Felucia, which seems like a lifetime ago.

"Are you okay?" Deena's voice comes from just behind him. He had been so caught up in his own thoughts that he hadn't felt her coming.

"Yeah. It's just...hard to come back here. Too many memories."

"Someone once told me that our memories are what make us."

"In that case...maybe I'm not alright." He says while forcing a grin.

"You'll be fine."

Before he can say anything else, the boarding ramp in front of them opens, and the pungant, acrid smells of the spaceport fill his nostrills. Before he knows it, he is following Deena down the boarding ramp toward the surface of the landing pad. He doesn't look to see if Nyna and Dono are following, he can feel them still on the ship gathering their equipment.

"Yeah, I think you're right."

After disembarking from the Lady Luck, Joren and the others make their way to Jubo's, a small arcade which they had frequented when they were younger. While in transit, Nyna had contacted the owner of the place, Jubo's son Kel who she had briefly dated when they were kids.

Kel had arranged for them to use the arcade's office as a quasi headquarters until it was time to meet the kidnappers and retrieve Pax Mitel at the Meltdown Cafe.

Inside Jubo's, Joren settles into a chair made from authentic bantha leather, he feels somewhat impatient as he looks at a chrono and sees the time.

Four hours... he thinks to himself as he gears up for what is going to be a long night.

The air crackles as blaster bolts fly overhead, and the stench of burning ozone permeates the area.

Joren crouches behind a table, using it as a shield as Nyna crouches beside him.

"Its never easy with you, is it?" she says without looking at him. Instead she just returns fire.

"If it was, we wouldn't have as much fun...now would we?" He answers as he bats a bolt away with his lightsaber.

Everything had been going seemingly to plan until they arrived at the Meltdown Cafe. When they had arrived, there were just a few Bith patrons and a Mon Calamari. Then the room errupted in an explosion of violence.

Before they knew it, Deena, Dono, Joren and Nyna were surrounded by Clone Wars era B2 Super Battle Droids, which had apparently been recommissioned and upgraded with modern armaments.

Now pinned behind a burning durasteel table, Joren reaches out with the Force, sending a shockwave that sends several of the droids flying back into the wall behind them. Then he springs into action, leabing from behind the table while Nyna and Dono lay down cover fire.

He races towards one of the droids, who appears almost surprised to see him coming at it, and with a swing of his lightsaber, cuts the droid in two as it was swinging its arm around preparing to fire with its wrist built in wrist blaster.

The shuttle lands smoothly, and my guards are instantly standing at the door, ready to proceed me and keep me surrounded. I suppress a grin as to their initiative. Pellaeon gave them this order behind my back. Good for him.

I point to the higher ranking solders. "You four, follow behind me. The rest, remain here."

"Sir," the squad leader speaks up, "we were ordered to protect you."

"Obviously. But we are all friends on this ship," I say with a subtle note of sarcasm. "And if we aren't..." I spare a glance at Rukh, who nods and moves so swiftly as to be nearly invisible.​

"Open the door, soldier." The shuttle's ramp extends as the doors open, and I stride confidently onto the deck of the Iron Fist...

I watch as the blue skinned alien disembarks from the shuttle with several other officers. As they step foot on the deck of the Iron Fist, I casually approach them with a small contingent of my own to welcome them.

I take an immediate dislike to Thrawn, his palpable smugness makes me want to wretch, however I swallow my pride and in a grand gesture, I welcome the pretender aboard my ship.

"Ah Thrawn, so good of you to join us. We really should have come together sooner. Now, I understand that you have some business you'd like to discuss?"

I watch as the blue skinned alien disembarks from the shuttle with several other officers. As they step foot on the deck of the Iron Fist, I casually approach them with a small contingent of my own to welcome them.

I take an immediate dislike to Thrawn, his palpable smugness makes me want to wretch, however I swallow my pride and in a grand gesture, I welcome the pretender aboard my ship.

"Ah Thrawn, so good of you to join us. We really should have come together sooner. Now, I understand that you have some business you'd like to discuss?"

"Grand Moff Zsinj," I say with a slight nod. "We finally meet."

Our two groups come face to face in the center of the landing bay. Two Imperial forces on the same side, yet not. The tension is virtually tangible, although we play it off otherwise. But I have no fear. If anything happens to me and I fail to make my appointed check-in, Pellaeon will destroy the Iron Fist and take command of Zsinj's forces under my authority. And I have no doubt Zsinj knows this because it's exactly the same thing he would do.

"Yes, I believe the business will be very beneficial to the Empire. But, I would prefer to discuss this in private, of course."

I slowly and, I must admit, reluctantly peel myself from my warm mattress and sunlight begins to fill the room. I groggily lift myself to my feet and rub my eye stalks. I was unable to get much sleep. My mind was too preoccupied with my training to rest. I could not stop imagining what sorts of secrets of the Force would be revealed to Mister Skywalker and I. My training had been delayed far too long. This is exactly what I needed.

The door slides open to reveal the old Jedi Master standing beside Skywalker. I quickly straighten my posture and wipe away any notion of tiredness from my mind.

"Good morning, Master C'baoth. Mister Skywalker," I say, bowing to each.

"Are we to begin?"

"Yes, yes. The day is already passing us by. We have important matters to attend to. Come."

C'baoth's impatience catches me off guard, but he leaves us no time to wonder about it as he starts walking off. We hurry to keep up with him as he leads us out of the inn, and down the street.

Even though the sun is barely breaking the horizon, signs off life already stir on the streets of the small city. Farmers opening the markets in the street, people already beginning to shop for the freshest foods. Others undoubtedly heading to whatever labors the day will bring.

But we're given a wide berth as we make our way down the streets. Master C'baoth may not have been on this world long, but he's obviously made a significant impact if the people are showing him this much reverence.

C'baoth leads us to the center of the town, where a short, but large building resides. The guards let us pass inside, and inside we find ourselves inside a very large chamber. Hundreds of people could gather here with plenty of room to spare. A few pillars rise up to support the ceiling, but other than that, the room remains open and spacious.

"Master C'baoth...what is this place?"

"This is where we will do our work."

"Ah. And...what work is that?"

C'baoth smiles as an adult smiles at a naive child. "The work of the Jedi, obviously. Helping the people not blessed with our gifts rise up, guiding them into the way of the Force."

I glance at Boloon. "I'm...not sure I understand."

C'baoth smiles again. "You will." He leads us towards the far side of the chamber where small steps lead up to a circular platform with a single large chair.

C'baoth takes his place in the chair as if he's always belonged there, and indicates for us to stand beside him. "Some food!" C'baoth claps.

Several people walk up with trays of assorted foods, while others puts cups and a pitcher of liquid on the tables beside us. Despite how odd the situation feels, my stomach growls at the sight and smell. I grab a large piece of bread and sweet looking fruit, wondering what's in store for us.

Last edited:
"Grand Moff Zsinj," I say with a slight nod. "We finally meet."

Our two groups come face to face in the center of the landing bay. Two Imperial forces on the same side, yet not. The tension is virtually tangible, although we play it off otherwise. But I have no fear. If anything happens to me and I fail to make my appointed check-in, Pellaeon will destroy the Iron Fist and take command of Zsinj's forces under my authority. And I have no doubt Zsinj knows this because it's exactly the same thing he would do.

"Yes, I believe the business will be very beneficial to the Empire. But, I would prefer to discuss this in private, of course."

"Of course. I have a conference room ready for us. I do look forward to hearing your proposal. Please, follow me." Zsinj says as he motions for the men to follow him down the hall.

The air crackles as blaster bolts fly overhead, and the stench of burning ozone permeates the area.

Joren crouches behind a table, using it as a shield as Nyna crouches beside him.

"Its never easy with you, is it?" she says without looking at him. Instead she just returns fire.

"If it was, we wouldn't have as much fun...now would we?" He answers as he bats a bolt away with his lightsaber.

Everything had been going seemingly to plan until they arrived at the Meltdown Cafe. When they had arrived, there were just a few Bith patrons and a Mon Calamari. Then the room errupted in an explosion of violence.

Before they knew it, Deena, Dono, Joren and Nyna were surrounded by Clone Wars era B2 Super Battle Droids, which had apparently been recommissioned and upgraded with modern armaments.

Now pinned behind a burning durasteel table, Joren reaches out with the Force, sending a shockwave that sends several of the droids flying back into the wall behind them. Then he springs into action, leabing from behind the table while Nyna and Dono lay down cover fire.

He races towards one of the droids, who appears almost surprised to see him coming at it, and with a swing of his lightsaber, cuts the droid in two as it was swinging its arm around preparing to fire with its wrist built in wrist blaster.

Several more of the droids move in on Joren, but are taken down in short order by well placed blaster bolts fired by Nyna and Dono.

Joren grips an oncoming droid in the Foce and begins to apply preasure, until there is a loud popping sound, and the droid begins to crumple as it is crushed. However, Joren does not see the droid approaching from behind. Fortunately, Deena cuts the droid down with two strokes of her yellow lightsaber.

Within moments, the sounds of blasterfire falls silent, the only sounds that can be heard is the droning of lightsabers.

After a moment, Joren and Deena shut down their lightsabers once it registers that the danger has passed.

Suddenly, they are aware of someone moving in the doorway leading to the kitchen of the cafe.

Dono and Nyna quickly move toward the kitchen to catch up with whoever is in the other room. The person begins to break out into a run but stops cold when Dono pulls his EE-3 blaster and shouts "Don't move!"

The man turns, and much to their surprise they stand facing a man who's face they have come to know from the files that Mon Mothma had provided to them...Pax Mitell, the man they were sent to rescue.

"Pax? I'm Joren Kel, we were sent to bring you home."

Pax looks over to Joren and the others, and a strange expression crosses his face, one of shock and resignment. An expression that one would not expect to see from a man who had just been rescued.

"Hmm. Pity." He says as a cold smile crosses his face. He pulls a small hold out blaster and fires three shots into Nyna's chest before anyone can react.

Everyone just stands there horrified as Nyna falls to the floor, and Pax, taking advantage of the momentary shock of the situation begins to flee.

Last edited:
Several more of the droids move in on Joren, but are taken down in short order by well placed blaster bolts fired by Nyna and Dono.

Joren grips an oncoming droid in the Foce and begins to apply preasure, until there is a loud popping sound, and the droid begins to crumple as it is crushed. However, Joren does not see the droid approaching from behind. Fortunately, Deena cuts the droid down with two strokes of her yellow lightsaber.

Within moments, the sounds of blasterfire falls silent, the only sounds that can be heard is the droning of lightsabers.

After a moment, Joren and Deena shut down their lightsabers once it registers that the danger has passed.

Suddenly, they are aware of someone moving in the doorway leading to the kitchen of the cafe.

Dono and Nyna quickly move toward the kitchen to catch up with whoever is in the other room. The person begins to break out into a run but stops cold when Dono pulls his EE-3 blaster and shouts "Don't move!"

The man turns, and much to their surprise they stand facing a man who's face they have come to know from the files that Mon Mothma had provided to them...Pax Mitell, the man they were sent to rescue.

"Pax? I'm Joren Kel, we were sent to bring you home."

Pax looks over to Joren and the others, and a strange expression crosses his face, one of shock and resignment. An expression that one would not expect to see from a man who had just been rescued.

"Hmm. Pity." He says as a cold smile crosses his face. He pulls a small hold out blaster and fires three shots into Nyna's chest before anyone can react.

Everyone just stands there horrified as Nyna falls to the floor, and Pax, taking advantage of the momentary shock of the situation begins to flee.

Joren stands there in shock looking down at Nyna's lifeless body. As seconds tick by, they feel like hourse as an intense rage deep in Joren's very soul.

Nyna was his friend. His best friend. He had known her from the time that he was a small child. They grew up together, for many years it was just the two of them. Before Kelsa and Dono were ever in either of their lives, Joren and Nyna had been there for one another.

When he was a young boy, he had always imagined getting married to her and having a life together. Eventually, the romantic feelings he had felt for her subsided and he saw what he had in her...A true friend.

She was someone who could always make him laugh, no matter how bad he was feeling. When he was hurting, she always knew how to make him feel better.

She had been his rock. His moral compass.

When he ever waivered, when he ever questioned whether he was doing the right thing, he just had to turn to her, and he would know that he was in the right.

Although he was truely and deeply in love with Kelsa, his relationship with Nyna is what had always kept him grounded.

And now she's gone. Laying on the floor of this cess pit with three smoking holes in her chest. And for the first time in a very long time, he feels completely lost.

As he stands there looking down at her body, the rage he has felt within him for so long continues to boil to the surface. Until finally, it explodes.

Joren leaps over Deena and Dono who are kneeling at Nyna's side and takes off after Pax.

The murderer continues to flee, but is suddenly gripped, as if an invisible had has grabbed him. Then he is lifted up off the ground and turned in mid-air, until he is face to face with the very man who had been sent to rescue him.

Joren looks into the eyes of the man who had moments ago callously murdered his best friend, and simply asks, "Why."

As Pax Mitel begins to answer, he feels as if something is pressing against his throat, crushing his wind pipe, rendering him unable to speak...unable to breathe. He begins to panic, pulling at the invisible hand that is choking him, but to no avail. Then, just as Pax is resigned to his fate, he is suddenly send flying through the air, where he crashes through a wall.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, Pax is relieved, however the relief he feels is short lived as he is again lifted into the air by an invisible hand, and that hand again tightly grips him by the throat.

Joren holds Pax in his grip, even as he slowly stalks him. He looks into the killer's eyes with murderous intent. And in a strange way, he gives Pax Mitel something that Pax did not give Nyna...the knowledge that he was going to die.

As he holds Pax suspended in the air, he reached to his belt and unclasps his lightsaber. Pax jumps at the familiar Snap-hiss as the lightsaber comes to life.

Joren just stands there for a moment, looking at the panic on the murderer's face. He raises the lightsaber above his head, at a perfect angle to take Pax Mitel's head.

But he doesn't swing the lightsaber. He knows that if he does this, he will go down a path that he cannot turn back from.He will fulfill Savien's prophecy and be a slave to the dark side. And at this moment, he doesn't care. He raises his lightsaber high in the air and just as he is about to exact his revenge, Deena's voice catches him by surprise.

"Joren. Is this really what you want?"

He doesn't answer.

"This isn't the Jedi way Joren, if you do this..."

"I know. I know what it would mean...it doesn't matter."

"You don't believe that Joren, I know you. You've worked so hard to get to where you are, to rise above everything that you've had to overcome. Don't throw it away now. Don't go down this path."

"He murdered Nyna. He killed her for no reason. This scum doesn't deserve to live."

"That's not your decision to make. Let the courts deal with him. That's what they do. If you do this, you're no better than he is."

"I don't care."

"Joren, I'm not going to stop you. This is your decision to make. I just hope you make the right one. But ask yourself this...Would Nyna want you to honor her memory by doing this? Or would she want you to honor her by living your life for her, by doing the right thing? Joren, it's your choice, but just think about what you're doing."

He stands there frozen for a moment as he considers Deena's words. Through the Force, he pulls Pax closer to him, until he can look the coward in the eyes.

Then he deactivates his lightsaber.

"Pax Mitel, you're under arrest."

The ship sets down on Deltooine and the welcome party is all spread out as the humans in our party descend the ramp in our disguises, with our fake IDs ready for if the security officers ask for them. I can feel the nerves from the assembled group, but I can feel the calm coming from Mission. We were practicing the masking of emotions on the trip out here, and she's doing a good job.

"Stop right there," the apparent leader. "We require identification."

"Sure thing, officer," Mission says, collecting them from us and handing it to him. "We're mercs. Looking for some work with the Emp-"

"I didn't say I wanted your story. Said I wanted IDs."

Mission shuts up immediately. This obviously isn't working as well as I had hoped.

The man takes a look at the IDs before looking back at us, "I'll be taking these back to headquarters. Until then, your craft is impounded and you're ordered to stay here."

A few hours pass and we spend it sitting under the ship, waiting under the watchful eye of a group of guards the security officer had left behind. But now, a low rumble can be heard, and the guards stand aside.

Up the main thoroughfare, the gleaming white armor of stormtroopers can be seen.

"They're marching an army towards us," I say to no one in particular. "They know."

Not wasting any time, Han goes to get Chewie, and the Wookiee comes roaring out of the ship, bowcaster in hand, and tosses me my lightsaber, which I ignite instantly.

The troopers fan out and completely surround us. If this goes to a fight, we won't stand a chance, and from the feeling I get from the others, they know it.

"Lay down your weapons," a stormtrooper orders us. "If not, we will shoot you down like dogs. And it'd be horrible for the heroes of the Rebellion to go out like that. Grand Moff Zinsj will be happy to know we have you Solo, Organa, and Calrissian. And your Jedi protectors. Now, how is this going to end?"

"Yea so maybe this wasn't the best plan," I say.

The ship sets down on Deltooine and the welcome party is all spread out as the humans in our party descend the ramp in our disguises, with our fake IDs ready for if the security officers ask for them. I can feel the nerves from the assembled group, but I can feel the calm coming from Mission. We were practicing the masking of emotions on the trip out here, and she's doing a good job.

"Stop right there," the apparent leader. "We require identification."

"Sure thing, officer," Mission says, collecting them from us and handing it to him. "We're mercs. Looking for some work with the Emp-"

"I didn't say I wanted your story. Said I wanted IDs."

Mission shuts up immediately. This obviously isn't working as well as I had hoped.

The man takes a look at the IDs before looking back at us, "I'll be taking these back to headquarters. Until then, your craft is impounded and you're ordered to stay here."

**********​

A few hours pass and we spend it sitting under the ship, waiting under the watchful eye of a group of guards the security officer had left behind. But now, a low rumble can be heard, and the guards stand aside.​

Up the main thoroughfare, the gleaming white armor of stormtroopers can be seen.​

"They're marching an army towards us," I say to no one in particular. "They know."​

Not wasting any time, Han goes to get Chewie, and the Wookiee comes roaring out of the ship, bowcaster in hand, and tosses me my lightsaber, which I ignite instantly.​

The troopers fan out and completely surround us. If this goes to a fight, we won't stand a chance, and from the feeling I get from the others, they know it.​

"Lay down your weapons," a stormtrooper orders us. "If not, we will shoot you down like dogs. And it'd be horrible for the heroes of the Rebellion to go out like that. Grand Moff Zinsj will be happy to know we have you Solo, Organa, and Calrissian. And your Jedi protectors. Now, how is this going to end?"​

"Yea so maybe this wasn't the best plan," I say.​

Doing this for as long as I have, I know when a situation is impossible. I step forward and lay down my blaster, and motion for the others to do the same.

Han and the others look at me as if I'm crazy, but I shoot them a smile to let them know that I know what I'm doing. Hesitantly, they follow suit.

We'll find a way out of this, we've been in much tighter situations before.

"It's ok, I know what I'm doing." I say to reassure not only them, but myself...and I fail at both.

We'll find a way out of this, we've been in much tighter situations before.

"It's ok, I know what I'm doing." I say to reassure not only them, but myself...and I fail at both.

I deactivate my lightsaber and place it on the ground, kicking it towards the stormtroopers, who advance and place us all in cuffs, and begin hauling us off to a prison facility. Chewie doesn't like it and gets a stun bolt to the chest. It takes five troopers to haul him to our destination.

Once there, they place us in cells, and I'm placed next to Mission and another prisoner. "Listen...I know this sucks. And I know it's my fault. I'm sorry."

I feel a reassuring push through the Force, "Don't be so hard on yourself. You came up with a plan and it bit you on the butt. It happens to all warriors. But only the great warriors rebound and lead their people out of it."

"So now I'm a great warrior?" I smile.

"No. I was talking about me," she laughs. "But I could use some help coming up with a plan."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I respond. It feels good to know I've got someone at my back looking out for me. The Force knows I'll need as many as I can get at a time like this.

Yet, I feel darkness on the horizon. Far across the galaxy, forces are rising, and a pit in my stomach tells me the galaxy and my friends will never be the same in the near future.

"Yes, yes. The day is already passing us by. We have important matters to attend to. Come."

C'baoth's impatience catches me off guard, but he leaves us no time to wonder about it as he starts walking off. We hurry to keep up with him as he leads us out of the inn, and down the street.

Even though the sun is barely breaking the horizon, signs off life already stir on the streets of the small city. Farmers opening the markets in the street, people already beginning to shop for the freshest foods. Others undoubtedly heading to whatever labors the day will bring.

But we're given a wide berth as we make our way down the streets. Master C'baoth may not have been on this world long, but he's obviously made a significant impact if the people are showing him this much reverence.

C'baoth leads us to the center of the town, where a short, but large building resides. The guards let us pass inside, and inside we find ourselves inside a very large chamber. Hundreds of people could gather here with plenty of room to spare. A few pillars rise up to support the ceiling, but other than that, the room remains open and spacious.

"Master C'baoth...what is this place?"

"This is where we will do our work."

"Ah. And...what work is that?"

C'baoth smiles as an adult smiles at a naive child. "The work of the Jedi, obviously. Helping the people not blessed with our gifts rise up, guiding them into the way of the Force."

I glance at Boloon. "I'm...not sure I understand."

C'baoth smiles again. "You will." He leads us towards the far side of the chamber where small steps lead up to a circular platform with a single large chair.

C'baoth takes his place in the chair as if he's always belonged there, and indicates for us to stand beside him. "Some food!" C'baoth claps.

Several people walk up with trays of assorted foods, while others puts cups and a pitcher of liquid on the tables beside us. Despite how odd the situation feels, my stomach growls at the sight and smell. I grab a large piece of bread and sweet looking fruit, wondering what's in store for us.

"Errm...thank you," I say, bowing my head to the humans tending to us. I reluctantly pluck a bright orange fruit from a tray. It felt rather odd being served in such a way. Though, I suppose they were alerted to our arrival yesterday and prepared this banquet for us. It would be rude to refuse.

I eat a good amount of the fruit, so as not to be rude, and turn my attention to the old Jedi Master.

"Might I inquire as to what our first lesson shall be, Master C'baoth?"

"Errm...thank you," I say, bowing my head to the humans tending to us. I reluctantly pluck a bright orange fruit from a tray. It felt rather odd being served in such a way. Though, I suppose they were alerted to our arrival yesterday and prepared this banquet for us. It would be rude to refuse.

I eat a good amount of the fruit, so as not to be rude, and turn my attention to the old Jedi Master.

"Might I inquire as to what our first lesson shall be, Master C'baoth?"

C'Baoth leans back in his chair. "The purpose of the Jedi is to guide the lesser beings who do not have our connection to the Force."

"How do you mean?"

Master C'baoth sets a steely gaze on me. "Sometimes it only requires a soft touch. Other times..."

He indicates the two men standing before us with a gesture.

"Judge them."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back