Fork&SpoonOperator
Reaction score
SLIMC1.jpg

SLIMp1.jpg
SLIMp2.jpg

SLIMp3.jpg
SLIMp4.jpg

SLIMp5.jpg

They also have a rundown on Iron Man's history in the comics from the same issue. Not sure if I should post it here or in the Iron Man comics sub-forum though.

Freckin' awesome read, thanks for posting man, I really enjoyed reading it.

"I've had people pretty high up in the industry come up to me at parties, undo their ties and just start geeking out about the character." :woot:

that's a lot of stuff to read... is there anything new or considerable?

that's a lot of stuff to read... is there anything new or considerable?

Probably not, as there is no arguing over insignificant details like what mostly happens on message boards.

I hope the man can stay in shape for another seven years... I mean since we need him for three if not four films total...

Great article. I'm kinda surprised that RDJ is in his 40s; I thought he's in his late 30s or so, and I have to admit to be a bit concerned about his age. I do hope (if this movie succeed, which I believe it will), that they will not take too long to bring IM2 out; I don't want RDJ to be in his 50s before they make IM3. Although I'm anticipating TDK, I'm more excited for IM and I think this will be a huge BO hit for the summer.

Great article. I'm kinda surprised that RDJ is in his 40s; I thought he's in his late 30s or so, and I have to admit to be a bit concerned about his age. I do hope (if this movie succeed, which I believe it will), that they will not take too long to bring IM2 out; I don't want RDJ to be in his 50s before they make IM3. Although I'm anticipating TDK, I'm more excited for IM and I think this will be a huge BO hit for the summer.

That's why they should gear it to a two part story... I mean who is going to put that suit on at the age of 48 or some sh:t... I got confidence the guy can get it done... but its not easy... you gotto be extremely responsible with your body at that age. This guy isn't exactly Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. Hopefully they get IM2 out by 2011 and he does Avengers back to back... and hopefully IM3 by 2014... but man you gotto be extrememly committed to a character if you ask him to do 3-4 physically demanding action films in what... 6-7 years? IM 3 or Avengers may have to look elsewhere for an actor for Stark if Downey says he can't do this stuff anymore... not being pessimistic... its a concern... but man is he perfect for the role. Hopefully he ditches the alcohol permanently.

concerned about hes age?

-sly was in hes bad shape in hes 30.
-iron man is a hero who has a suit
-HF is in a new indy movie again.
-CGI + practical effects can make an old man do amazing things in a movie.

4 movies? lets first see if we will get a sequel.

I think RDJ can still look good abd do the role justice well into his 50s. Anyone remember RM in AVTAK? and he was 56 or 58. RDJ is in much better shape and I'm sure will be committed to the role. I'm not worried at all.

Nice find. I'll read it later but I like the pics.

RDJ has rebounded nicely, considering what happened to him several years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"