• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

State Your Opinion on a Character (New 52 Edition) - Part 1

ITS ELECTRIC!!
I am all about the electricity!!since i got it..in my pants!:cwink:
but NO!!Talk about a cliche!! one was cool and calm and the other was rash and hot headed!!i expect my Superman to be put together!!
that sucked!!

954208-36203_20061006170620_large.jpg

WHEN SUPERMAN WAS ELECTRIC, AND SPLIT TO TWO

Those two versions of Superman just sucked, nothing else to say.

The electric Superman thing had a lot of potential since he had a lot more diverse powers. Force fields, electric blasts, manipulating the entire EM spectrum and so on. They ditched that for the classic version soon enough though which kind of sucked.

ITS ELECTRIC!!
I am all about the electricity!!since i got it..in my pants!:cwink:
but NO!!Talk about a cliche!! one was cool and calm and the other was rash and hot headed!!i expect my Superman to be put together!!
that sucked!!

Those two versions of Superman just sucked, nothing else to say.
That explains why this never got animated.

The electric Superman thing had a lot of potential since he had a lot more diverse powers. Force fields, electric blasts, manipulating the entire EM spectrum and so on. They ditched that for the classic version soon enough though which kind of sucked.
I'd love to have electric Superman adapted if they ever make a great game centered around him.
I love how they restored the classic version of the character, going back to the classics is the best thing to happen to this Superman after the electric split.

It just occurred to me, they totally could have given Superman's old electric powers to someone else, keep the concept alive. Y'know, like when they made Sodom Yat the new Ion. Surprised they didn't do that.

It just occurred to me, they totally could have given Superman's old electric powers to someone else, keep the concept alive. Y'know, like when they made Sodom Yat the new Ion. Surprised they didn't do that.
act_643_0041.png

c26989fb96d18a09efd1d058c1d2ca67b12d8424_hq.jpg

^How did he manage to give her his costume if it was gone with him returning to his normal self?

eh! Dude was small potatoes even before he went all crazy and silly with the titans( cause of having his "brain scrambled"! Geez louise!!) and then when he got it back he still was and i dont like how they tried to make dude all "hard"( no pun intended) by having him do what he did to Sue digby!! if anything it really made him more pathetic!! so boo this guy!

Boo! No one likes Rape Ape.

Seriously, I thought he was boring before and IC didn't make him better.

After IC came out Light got that as his nickname since it was all they had him talk about for a while.

I know... Gonna get a rap on the mouth but... I liked a lot of IC even if it did some terrible stuff to some characters I ADORE. And... I liked that they tied in some long standing issues in the DCU with that story, especially Light, who is one of those villains who on paper should be a HUGE threat.

One of my favorite Flash villains.

Was Ian the one with the coke habit and worked for some government agency? I like MM anyway but I really liked the one in the Animal Man series that helped Buddy avenge his family.

Hatter has always been an odd one to me. I've never seen him be too great but I've always had a soft spot for the guy since I grew up reading Alice In Wonderland and similar books.

Was Ian the one with the coke habit and worked for some government agency? I like MM anyway but I really liked the one in the Animal Man series that helped Buddy avenge his family.
He worked for what agency? No memory of that.
His debut was in Animal Man, and he is the one with the coke issue. I remember when Captain Cold kicked the snot out of him for being a junkie.

I have vague memories of him saying he did but it was during the Animal Man thing so he might have just been a merc for them.

Really need to reread Animal Man. That series was amazing.

I never get why people don't remember Buddy broke the fourth wall a few times himself. He even spoke with his writer. :p

I never get why people don't remember Buddy broke the fourth wall a few times himself. He even spoke with his writer. :p
I read the JLA Apes annual, J'onzz went to Buddy, and Buddy was all broken how everything is just a lie, there is a writer.

I remember 52 where he did it again. :p

Man, I want another series like 52 instead of the usual crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"