State Your Opinion on a Character (New 52 Edition) - Part 1

dc_comics_2016_logo_evolution.jpg

EVOLUTION OF A LOGO

2005 was the best one. Interesting we've never had a Batman DC logo.

It's almost like it endured because it was good. Crazy how that works. :cwink:

I love the 1976 one and the 2005 one equally as much.

yep! by the far the best one ever was the 76 one!! ahhhhh the 70's... pet rocks, lawn darts and cool company logos!
after that like the 2005 one but that new one SUCKS ^&*(!!!

The '76 logo is my favorite. Though, I really have no problem with any of the logos that came after. The Rebirth logo is (fittingly, I think) a bit of a throwback, closer to the '72 logo.

Anything is better than that toilet seat one.

i like Guardian hes cool though he never did anything really

shiva's cool! she like one of those martial artist guys where the rest are like oh ^&*(!!! stuff has hit the fan now respect for her. shes cool

I like Lady Shiva. She's pretty neat. I always confuse her with Cheshire though. Loved her in the Question series. She almost murders the main character, kills the goons with her instead and sends him off to get better at fighting so she can have fun sometime later should he survive the beating she gave him the first time.

Women are complicated. :(

Never read a lot of the Stan Lee DC stuff. Liked the Flash one though. Made as much sense as the Golden age comic origins. :p

Mongoose blood made the first Flash, so why not?

Mongoose?
There was a Flash before Jay?
I don't remember every Flash they made.

My bad. That was Marvels Whizzer.

5312223-0+new7.13b.jpg

SUPER-MAN
Notice the Hyphen, notice the HYPHEN

Kenan Kong is kind of a *****e, but he's a *****e with a heart of gold. I thought his first book was both fun and funny and it's made my pull list.

I like how he compares himself in terms of importance to the First Emperor, Mao Zedong, Yao Ming, and Confucius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"