State Your Opinion on A DC Character - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah! which is why that dude is cool! see these facebook guys dont know that (*&^^. they think its will give em bragging points ( all its going to get you is an orange jumpsuits dumbasses!) The mafia and Ozy knew that...Thats supervilliany 101! dont tell nobody nuthin!!

Moving on.

.....Is it wrong that I'm attracted to my kitty?
ozymandiasgx.jpg

Nite Owl II

2012-02-01-nite_owl_by_joe_and_andy_kubert.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much impossible not to like the guy.

I'd respect Pheonix Jones if he was even a little like Dan Drieberg.

love Owl. he was all big and outta shape and still scored a hot babe so that says something for him. Dude's got gameeee!:cwink:
Acutally i considered him other than that problem of "hang time" as the most normal of the bunch! well as normal as superheroes go!

Okay.

....Picture speaks for itself.
moore5.jpg

Silk Spectre II

BEFOREWATCHMAN_SILK-SPECTRE2.jpg

eh. she's alright,didnt dig she stole somebody else's* candy. thats tres not cool!i guess that whats happens when you have Daddy issues. you either end up on a pole in Vegas or on some jacked up super team!:cwink:

* Doc Manhattan

So did Dreiberg, but nobody cared to mention that...

Yeah but nite owl didn't steal anybody's candy. When Dan took doc's candy.doc had already stopped eating candy!hehe

Just because he'd gone off the planet doesn't meand he'd stopped eating the candy...

I always felt bad for her. Any child that is the product of a rape is bound to turn out messed up. Then Manhattan acted like she was nothing to him...she had to feel worthless.

I don't know that he acted like she was nothing...

His perspective led to him believing that he was treating her in an acceptable fashion. He didn't view her as nothing, they just didn't share perspective and he grew increasingly isolated just as she did while he grew.

I don't know that he acted like she was nothing...

His perspective led to him believing that he was treating her in an acceptable fashion. He didn't view her as nothing, they just didn't share perspective and he grew increasingly isolated just as she did while he grew.

Well, it clearly wasn't enough for her. Not that he's to blame, really, as he was on such a different level and was so disconnected from his humanity and from humanity in general.

Well, it clearly wasn't enough for her. Not that he's to blame, really, as he was on such a different level and was so disconnected from his humanity and from humanity in general.

That's Dr. Manhattan for you - an example of how power can corrupt you in a way that does not lead you to wanting to take over the world.

you would never go off planet if you were eating good candy! i have gotten candy that had me seeing stars:cwink: and if he was eating candy she never would have left him for a dude with uncontrolled pole position!

Last edited:
I always felt bad for her. Any child that is the product of a rape is bound to turn out messed up. Then Manhattan acted like she was nothing to him...she had to feel worthless.

She wasn't a product of rape. The Comedian attempted to rape her mom, and then they had consensual sex years later.

It's still messed up though.

To me, both Silk Spectre and Night Owl obviously were the most sympathetic characters in the story. I liked all the characters more or less for their special ideals and visions, but these two were of course very simple to feel for.

And of course they prolly were written that way. Whatchmen really was a great story.

Laurie's pretty cool.
Dan is one of those great down to earth characters :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"