Stduent suspended for real life "Death Note"

Why? If Television was physical torture, Naruto would be the equivalent of getting kicked in the nuts by a horse, than molested by your mother, father, and fat uncle.

So it can replay the same seven shows 24/7? Some of the anime isn't/wasn't horrible, but I can count on one hand the "original" programming that has come out in the last five years that hasn't sucked.

On a simular note, for those of you with Death Notebooks, please put Tim and Eric in yours, and come up with something extravagant. And please don't send me to the principal's office afterward.

You're right, but I'm sick of hearing people ***** and moan about AS, and the graphic content vs. children watching it. Just because it has adult in the title doesn't mean it specifically geared towards adults only. Inuyasha, anyone?

You're right, but I'm sick of hearing people ***** and moan about AS, and the graphic content vs. children watching it. Just because it has adult in the title doesn't mean it specifically geared towards adults only. Inuyasha, anyone?

Lotta sexual overtones in Inuyasha though. Don't entirely disagree with you, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

....Sexual Overtones in Inuyasha? Please, do explain.

Techinically, its a hand signal that says "I watch Naruto and own a headband with a squiqqly thing on it"

I do own a Konoha Ninja Head band. I got a fews years ago as a christmas present from a friend. :o

Lotta sexual overtones in Inuyasha though.

I really cant stand anime. Yeah I know I shouldn't watch it it all, but I normally sleep with cartoon network on, so if I happen to wake up randomly and one of these horrid things is on, I can not change the channel quick enough. Actually I think all the mushroom flying yelling is what jolts me out of sleep.

So yeah Inuyasha...omg wtf is that squirrel girl thing??? some kid told me it's a boy?

omg i hate anime...

k sorry I was intrigued by the tittle...thought it was like a suicide note or some story...my bad

I really cant stand anime. Yeah I know I shouldn't watch it it all, but I normally sleep with cartoon network on, so if I happen to wake up randomly and one of these horrid things is on, I can not change the channel quick enough. Actually I think all the mushroom flying yelling is what jolts me out of sleep.

So yeah Inuyasha...omg wtf is that squirrel girl thing??? some kid told me it's a boy?

omg i hate anime...

k sorry I was intrigued by the tittle...thought it was like a suicide note or some story...my bad

Are you talking about Shippou? He's a fox demon.

"hes writting the word Death! get him!!"

if he was doodling naked women in that book, no one would have cared

alright, having a book with people you want to die written in it is spooky.

that just leads to a whole tin of worms and i feel the school acted appropriately.

some terms are just thrown around far too casually and that's when people start running through schools with guns...

A kid in my middle school was found with a Hit-list and got suspended. He tried to say it was a Hit-on list.

This Death Note thing has happened several times before. It's nothing new.

Mom
The Mailman

Someone please tell me Paris Hilton was in that book! :o

Seriously, it would be creepy for someone to have a book like that. It would even be creepIER if your name was in it! I know I would want something done about it.

No... No, people who like it are stupid.

You do know that the anime film Spirited Away won the Oscar for best animated feature in 2003, right?

There is indeed a lot of silly, immature anime out there, but it's made for all different age groups of people. Saying that ALL anime is stupid and everyone who likes it is stupid is like saying all comic books are stupid or all cartoons are stupid. Anime encompasses a large number of genres and maturity levels, just like any other entertainment medium.

I am so sick of all of these Anime/Manga haters. Go read the 10,000th version of Spider-Man and leave us be.

I honestly don't see why anyone would hate all anime based on the anime they've seen. That would be like me saying "Well, after watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, I officially hate ALL American cartoons." That's just not fair. There are TONS of really good American cartoons out there just like there are tons of really good Japanese cartoons out there.

I honestly don't see why anyone would hate all anime based on the anime they've seen. That would be like me saying "Well, after watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants, I officially hate ALL American cartoons." That's just not fair. There are TONS of really good American cartoons out there just like there are tons of really good Japanese cartoons out there.
How i miss teh Bebop. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"